Man allegedly flashes his genitals at female rescue staff

snoop1130

14831-696x394.jpg

An unidentified man allegedly flashed his genitals at a female rescuer while she was doing her laundry at a laundry shop in Banglamung.

A 37-year-old female rescuer from the Sawang Boriboon Foundation posted a video of a man who allegedly flashed his genitals and tried to approach her while she was doing her laundry at a laundry shop near the Banglamung Hospital early yesterday morning, July 12th, 2022.

The victim named Tik (real name withheld) told The Pattaya News reporters that the shocking incident happened at 2 AM on Tuesday, July 12th. The suspect was a Thai man with a buzz cut, wearing a black shirt, shorts, and sneakers. He was aged around 30 years old, the victim said, and committed the act unabashedly.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/13/man-allegedly-flashes-his-genitals-at-female-rescue-staff-at-a-laundry-shop-in-the-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-07-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The suspect was a Thai man with a buzz cut, wearing a black shirt, shorts, and sneakers. He was aged around 30 years old, the victim said, and committed the act unabashedly.

I imagine getting the bare genital police line up might be more of a thrill to this man than the others in the line up 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A 37-year-old female rescuer from the Sawang Boriboon Foundation posted a video of a man who allegedly flashed his genitals and tried to approach her while she was doing her laundry at a laundry shop near the Banglamung Hospital early yesterday morning, July 12th, 2022.

Open all hours... 

33 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

I wonder what makes men do this. Is it a good way to pick up a babe? Somehow I doubt it.

I don't know!  After all, you could go along the line, inspect and choose.  I'm beginning to think it a good idea!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I wonder what makes men do this. Is it a good way to pick up a babe? Somehow I doubt it.

It has been very humid lately; I suspect he was airing/cooling his testicles, little thinking anyone would be about at 2am.

On 7/14/2022 at 11:48 AM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

For women that sort of thing ain't fun and can and likely will affect her confidence in the future.

Nonsense - most women would simply laugh at this.

Would it affect your connfidience is some bird flashed you her mot?

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

You may have spent too much time in Pattaya.

Ask your mother, wife, daughter if they would think it was funny and whether they would be comfortable with this guy lurking around their local streets not sure  what he might do next.  It is all about coercion and control. 

No it would not concern me as a 6' 5'' man if a little thai lady did it though it would be odd and I might choose a different road next time. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You may have spent too much time in Pattaya.

Ask your mother, wife, daughter if they would think it was funny and whether they would be comfortable with this guy lurking around their local streets not sure  what he might do next.  It is all about coercion and control. 

No it would not concern me as a 6' 5'' man if a little thai lady did it though it would be odd and I might choose a different road next time. 

you're funny

On 7/14/2022 at 8:00 AM, internationalism said:

not much "victim" she is.

lucky she was not attacked for taking video on her mobile.

Looks like she was not scared .

I understand that she might be doing shift work, but doing laundry in the middle of the night might be not the best idea for a peaceful night  

Your awful, awful misogynistic comments do Pattaya and this forum no favours. A woman has been the victim of a criminal act and your comments do nothing to help the situation. We recently had reports of the brutal attack of "Elena" which were also subject to similar comments. "Why was she jogging at 9pm?" and derogatory comments about her nationality and the veracity of the story that she was jogging and not involved in some other illicit activity. Really, this is offensive to women and any ally of women. 

A woman who has probably worked hard all night - as a taxi driver, as a 7-11 worker, as a nurse, as a doctor, as a police officer - even in an illegal occupation - or who hasn't worked all day - has every right to do her laundry at 2.00am without being subject to a criminal act or the disgusting wink, wink, nudge, nudge comments on this forum.

A quick straw poll of my own female friends and sisters tells me that 'most' women would absolutely not 'laugh this off'. It would be a terrifying experience. To say that somebody is "lucky" not to be attacked is beyond belief. 

Don't just ask your sisters, wife, mother, daughters. Indeed don't just ask females who are indebted for your company because they will undoubtedly give you the answer you want. Ask you brothers, father, sons - and even just any other decent person you know - whether this behaviour is acceptable. 

Your comments are disgraceful. 

I think you can do better. My very best wishes to you and yours.

5 hours ago, PJ71 said:

This is not nonsense. Not a single woman I know would "simply laugh at this". It would be incredibly intimidating and - at 2.00am with presumably few people to support - simply terrifying. 

Your comparison with a "bird" showing you her "mot" - I presume you mean "vulva" - is not a reasonable comparison. For a start the physical logistics of this would already put a "bird" in a vulnerable position. Secondly, most women would not have the physical strength to overpower a man and therefore - given their already vulnerable position in flashing their "mot" - there would not be even remotely a comparable physical or emotional threat to a male's safety. 

Thank you. Please do better. I hope you have a lovely day.

5 hours ago, j311ybean said:

Your awful, awful misogynistic comments do Pattaya and this forum no favours. A woman has been the victim of a criminal act and your comments do nothing to help the situation. We recently had reports of the brutal attack of "Elena" which were also subject to similar comments. "Why was she jogging at 9pm?" and derogatory comments about her nationality and the veracity of the story that she was jogging and not involved in some other illicit activity. Really, this is offensive to women and any ally of women. 

A woman who has probably worked hard all night - as a taxi driver, as a 7-11 worker, as a nurse, as a doctor, as a police officer - even in an illegal occupation - or who hasn't worked all day - has every right to do her laundry at 2.00am without being subject to a criminal act or the disgusting wink, wink, nudge, nudge comments on this forum.

A quick straw poll of my own female friends and sisters tells me that 'most' women would absolutely not 'laugh this off'. It would be a terrifying experience. To say that somebody is "lucky" not to be attacked is beyond belief. 

Don't just ask your sisters, wife, mother, daughters. Indeed don't just ask females who are indebted for your company because they will undoubtedly give you the answer you want. Ask you brothers, father, sons - and even just any other decent person you know - whether this behaviour is acceptable. 

Your comments are disgraceful. 

I think you can do better. My very best wishes to you and yours.

you have just registered on this forum and this your very first post here. All you subsequent posts and interactions are also only here on this thread.

Yet you reference to the other discussions on this forum - night time violent attack and attempted rape on female which put her for many days at hospital. I have participated on several threads about that attack, but you are mistaking me for somebody else - please do read my post there again.

That brutal attack is nothing comparable to any flasher. This particular one was not violent by any means - flasher run away when she starter filming him. If he was danger in slightest he would took away her phone and destroy evidence.

I don't see this rescue lady as a victim of crime, more like incident. She was not scared, intimidated, petrified - she took out her mobile and recorded video.

The very same night most probably many people were violently attacked, raped or were victims of the other serious crimes in Chonburi province. Some of those were reported, many were not - only very few % of rape are reported. Also not every crime is released by police to media. 

That flasher likely been doing it many times, maybe nightly, maybe weekly, and probably for years. Likely he was reported on some occasions. That is low profile crime, sentences are short, from 30 days or/and fine - that is flasher is mentally fit. I would think many of them would have psychiatric help ordered by courts, hospitalisation. Not even necessary incarceration.

Edited by internationalism