I think I might be addicted to women.

bob smith

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

why we wasting time bro? i like my dinner on the table every night, that is why i am married sir

ahh - youre on a friday afternoon "wind up" session - as a previous poster said - troll!

5 minutes ago, nikmar said:

ahh - youre on a friday afternoon "wind up" session - as a previous poster said - troll!

many men also like what i like bro. chill, its all good. yes im drinking and maybe bit drunk, my wife is watching me type, i should be quiet maybe. she eating som tam watching channel 3. cant wait to go outside l8r

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

why we wasting time bro? i like my dinner on the table every night, that is why i am married sir

Then stay home, appreciate that you have a faithful wife that cooks and cleans (I assume) for you, that single life isn't good for a man that needs a woman for those things, unless you just want to pay for it, which means leaving the wife to find a man that actually looks at her as a partner and not a slave and part time entertainment, and paying for the sex and food like some others do here. I'm guessing this is what you saw growing up, so you won't change things, but for her sake, if you care for her at all, let her go while she is still young enough to find a man that stays home and acts like a man, and not a boy that has to feed his ego with women that care only for what you pay hourly.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Then stay home, appreciate that you have a faithful wife that cooks and cleans (I assume) for you, that single life isn't good for a man that needs a woman for those things

i like all those things. but i also like regular strange encounters with random women. i dont thik incan stop bro and stillneed feeding yo

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

to b honest mayte at this point i dont think it ould bother me. I often find myself fantastisng about having anothr man have his way with her whilst i watch. i few times ive been close to asking some random bloke if he is game ut as of yet i have not. im sure my wife would not be willing to do something like that as she is completely besotted with me. 

Are you using meth?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I cant. Am an alcoholic 

That's probably a bigger problem than addiction to women. Women will get uglier or more expensive as you age, but your liver cirrhosis will make it hard for you to have any enjoyment with them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tomazbodner said:

That's probably a bigger problem than addiction to women. Women will get uglier or more expensive as you age, but your liver cirrhosis will make it hard for you to have any enjoyment with them.

My willy still ok matexd. Dont worry about my liver

37 minutes ago, bob smith said:

i like all those things. but i also like regular strange encounters with random women. i dont thik incan stop bro and stillneed feeding yo

I can relate.  The problem is Thailand has so many hotties running around that it's hard to get them out of your head.  Especially now, a female with a hot body and wearing a mask....well, it makes them all look hot.  Maybe things will calm down when the COVID thing is over and said females are no longer wearing masks.  Either that or visit the USA and go to a Walmart.  Looking at the females there will scare you straight....555

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

I can relate.  The problem is Thailand has so many hotties running around that it's hard to get them out of your head.  Especially now, a female with a hot body and wearing a mask....well, it makes them all look hot.  Maybe things will calm down when the COVID thing is over and said females are no longer wearing masks.  Either that or visit the USA and go to a Walmart.  Looking at the females there will scare you straight....555

Walmart women turn you off

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Mayte the masks. Its the eyes innit bro, them asian cone to bed eyes.