Long traffic delays at Dover ferry port are fault of Brexit, claim French

onthedarkside

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you claiming that ALL the selves in the supermarket were empty ?

Yes, not all supermarkets are full stocked at all times , but it would nt be too difficult to walk around supermarkets to find some empty shelves at certain times of the day , supermarkets often refill their shelves at night

Think he was after toilet rolls, strange things happen to toilet rolls in Tesco..............:omfg:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Not sure I handle it better or worse than others but one thing I can't stand is idiocy.

So, we are a Country full who are a majority of "idiots"

Why do you want us back in the E.U ?

Surely you wouldn't want "idiots" in your Club ?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

You really should stop attempting to gaslight the readers here. There are most certainly empty shelves and shortages of goods in the supermarkets.

Would you like picture proof or are you still living in Brexit fantasy?

While all the time the EU remains a stronghold of happy stability.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

I have patiently and clearly tried to explain to you that one incredible act of idiocy doesn't make an idiot but I guess there's no point.

Anyway, the public opinion in the UK is clearly shifting and you'll be back in the fold whenever France and other countries decide you've suffered enough.

That might take some time though.????

It most definitely will, but not for your reason, mon amis......????

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Having to walk around to different supermarkets to find the stuff you want to buy.

A real Brexit bonus.

You didn't understand my post .

I said you could walk around numerous supermarkets to find some EMPTY shelves to take photos of , I didn't suggest that you would need to walk around various supermarkets to find full shelves 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Why would the French deliberately create the queues?

Why would the French deliberately let men, women and children cross the channel in a rubber dinghy......?  

No, don't answer that..............:crazy:

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You didn't understand my post .

I said you could walk around numerous supermarkets to find some EMPTY shelves to take photos of , I didn't suggest that you would need to walk around various supermarkets to find full shelves 

PHOTO-2022-07-07.jpg.b81c20ebb28f4818133c2f53f463d8fe.jpg

A picture....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, it's not a question of examining passports. Rather it's about the level of scrutiny. The UK is no longer privy to the EU internal security system and vice-versa. So it takes longer to examine UK passports.

this is payback time.... my nephew (he's a Gendarme) from France was held at Heathrow for about 2 hours for a passport check, it appeared the numbers were not visible as he had too many stamps on same pages....

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Photographs. A picture of a finite point in time. Who knows what the scene was a minute before or after the shutter fell. Next thing you know, you're in newspaper spin stories.

Saved some for you:

PHOTO-2022-07.jpg.b8db9b561360807e41864e6b0359eabe.jpgPHOTO-2022-07-0.jpg.5b2822f010279bda4e2182de372d3ea3.jpgPHOTO-2022-07-07.jpg.038740ede2dc0f3b71517b03b3fe1cf2.jpg

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Voters want to reverse Brexit amid shortages and EU clashes, polls show

‘Momentum shifting towards a majority who would now vote to rejoin the EU’ – including one in ten Leavers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-rejoin-eu-shortages-polls-b1956786.html

the survey was done back Nov 2021 wonder what the numbers would be now.... quite sure more then the 57% back there

• Like 1