Malaysia Detains Thais Who Tested Positive For Marijuana

webfact

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

What's the time frame for urine test?

How long does it stay in your system? 

If you've only smoked one time, all tracks disappear pretty quickly, often within days. If you have smoked regularly, it could be here for weeks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

What's the time frame for urine test?

How long does it stay in your system? 

If you've only smoked one time, all tracks disappear pretty quickly, often within days. If you have smoked regularly, it could be here for weeks

11 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

It is attitudes like yours that stop progress in the world. So when the Jews were being rounded up it was OK because that was the rule of the day?

Its about a nations drug laws and marjuana/cannabis which is illegal in most countries around the world.

World-Map-Thumb.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&crop=faces%2Ccenter&fit=crop&h=600&ixlib=php-3.3.1&q=60&w=900&wpsize=post-thumbnail

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chalawaan said:

Well, personally speaking, Malaysia just failed my schitt test. ???? They won't be getting my tourist patronage no mo.

I am sure they will be crushed to hear this...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rubber said:

A week is safe for a one off user, after that, all bets are off. Just stay away from these medeaval states, it's not hard.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

A week is safe for a one off user, after that, all bets are off. Just stay away from these medeaval states, it's not hard.

I thought it depended on how one is tested, so let's be careful out there..........????

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324315#:~:text=Urine tests can detect cannabis,to 90 days after use.

Just now, jacko45k said:

It is a  Muslim country..... they have many restrictions. 

Their right to make their own rules..... 

Plenty of tourists who are not pxss heads nor dope heads!

I know a farang who came to LOS to take his bird to a posh hotel in BKK to make an impression, he found one that was nice and cheap for what it was.

They got there to find it was very nice but 100% Muslim, no booze...????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

even more simple...don't go to Malaysia

Or Russia like Britney Griner who is now in prison there....laws and rules are different the world over. What is OK one place is not elsewhere. Do some research before you get bent out of shape over another countries rules.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I know a farang who came to LOS to take his bird to a posh hotel in BKK to make an impression, he found one that was nice and cheap for what it was.

They got there to find it was very nice but 100% Muslim, no booze...????

There is a big fancy hotel in Pattaya that I believe is similar..... nevertheless I might expect that more in Malaysia than Thailand (Bali excluded).

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

You surely would not work there or anywhere that has asolid  WHS  strategy.The same protocols exist for alcohol my "educated" friend! Your so hung on anti alcohol its effecting your logic.. What.does "no effect on work" mean.? Stoned Sunday but not Monday! 

What.does "no effect on work" mean.? Stoned Sunday but not Monday! 

Are you seriously suggesting that a high carries on when you wake up the next day?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Different country, different rules as they choose to enforce their law. Simple. Don't do drugs!

I assume you are excluding alcohol and tobacco, which actually  are dangerous to one's health and to others.

Edited by JimmyJ

4 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

I assume you are excluding alcohol and tobacco, which actually  are dangerous to one's health and to others.

Ah deflection to hijack the thread.....deflect much in life do ya....

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's outrageous.

Thailand used to do the same thing

Make folks pee test in Bangkok & if it came up positive you had to buy your way out.

Didn't matter if you has arrived from Amsterdam days before where pot was legal etc

So basically Thailand should not be too upset ????

• Like 1