Go with flow or worry

7 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Just living one day at a time and making the most of it, 

5 years time ? , I am 76 now , but had a very good life ,

best not to worry the small stuff.

regards worgeordie             P.S. your thinking too much......

I over think everything

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Sure, that is fine, but what about living in pain or constant suffering? 

We can only speak on behalf of  our own experiences, but yes I had almost two dekades with pain and suffering and also economic fall. I had two choices, give up, or try to change things, learn, change my opproach so I could start living again. 

Chronic pain led to mental challenges which led to economic fall. I thought it was the end of my life, and it actually changed my view on life itself, and first after my 50 birthday, I truly started to live, and not only escaping life true egocentric spoiled lifestyle. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

We can only speak on behalf of  our own experiences, but yes I had almost two dekades with pain and suffering and also economic fall. I had two choices, give up, or try to change things, learn, change my opproach so I could start living again. 

Chronic pain led to mental challenges which led to economic fall. I thought it was the end of my life, and it actually changed my view on life itself, and first after my 50 birthday, I truly started to live, and not only escaping life true egocentric spoiled lifestyle. 

At 48 I had a cancer scare, a 6 month wait, an operation and finally cleared as just a scare, no cancer. It was a fascinating time of life. And positive as I became calm and accepting. I also really started living again after all was clear. 

But you really went through an ordeal. Tell us more if you like. It is something we can all learn from.