Female college teacher secretly filmed in the shower - husband finds tiny camera in the ceiling

webfact

image.jpeg

Daily News Thai Caption: Female teacher secretly filmed

Daily News went to investigate after the discovery of a tiny camera in the ceiling of a bathroom of a female teacher at a college in Wichianburi, Phetchabun, north-central Thailand.

They said it was the work of a pervert.

They were shown around the campus accommodation by thirty year old "Tom", an assumed name, the husband of the teacher who said he found the device while cleaning the bathroom.

He said that his wife moved in three months ago and he found the camera on July 27th. 

He initially spotted something strange and thought it was a spider's web. After some spraying and use of a broom handle he discovered a tiny camera without memory function attached to a battery.

He believed it was used by someone to view his wife while she was showering.

They reported the matter to the Wichianburi police but there had been no developments.

Different rooms were connected by an overhead crawl space, he said. 

His wife was very scared and they installed eight CCTV cameras to keep watch.

The director and admin of the college were not available but reporters managed to speak to the director on the phone.

The director said they had been in charge for 17 years and nothing like this had ever happened. CCTV was all over the campus and it was unlikely that an outsider had come in.

In addition the teacher's property was always locked up when she wasn't there.

The director said they had set up a committee to investigate. 

The college was not named. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-08-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Terrible position for a spy camera , wouldn't be able to see much from there 

It's OK. They have just installed another eight CCTV cameras.

"His wife was very scared and they installed eight CCTV cameras to keep watch."

Edited by phetphet
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 11:40 AM, Denim said:

Ok I confess, I do live in Wichien Buri but I swear it wasn't me. Honestly. I'm not the only pervert around here surely.

i thought the only thing famous about wichienburi was the smell of  chicken