Immigration Visit after first time extension of NON-O marriage

In October I will go back to Thailand. I have a re entry permit and a NON-O permit based on mariage up till December 31. Is it necessary to go together with my wife when I make the request for extension? 

Because I went home (Netherlands) for a number of months do I need a new certified mariage document from The Netherlands? I have to go to to the town hall for a up to date KOR ROR 22, that I know.

Always best to go with your wife when doing this.  She can explain things o I/O in Thai.

My advice would be to go to Immigration and make an appointment in advance and get I/O to write down in Thai or English, exactly what documents you will need for your extension.  Saves time when you make the extension.

Is it necessary to go together with my wife when I make the request for extension? 

Yes, its compulsory

I have to go to to the town hall for a up to date KOR ROR 22-

Yes, fresh KOR ROR 22 is needed each year, you can request a fresh copy, at any District Office nationwide

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DrJoy said:

Is it necessary to go together with my wife when I make the request for extension? 

Yes, its compulsory

I have to go to to the town hall for a up to date KOR ROR 22-

Yes, fresh KOR ROR 22 is needed each year, you can request a fresh copy, at any District Office nationwide

Kor Ror 2

9 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Kor Ror 2

KOR ROR 2 is only for Thai marriages registered in the district offices nationwide.

37 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

do I need a new certified mariage document from The Netherlands?

In his case, its KOR ROR 22

I wrote correct, its not a mistake.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

October I will go back to Thailand. I have a re entry permit and a NON-O permit based on mariage up till December 31. Is it necessary to go together with my wife when I make the request for extension? 

Checklist of Documents here -

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/6-สมรส-รหัสO.pdf

19 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

KR 2 is no longer required at immigration. I was told that last Thursday. My belief is that a KR 22 will also not be needed but......................................

Since you have decided to keep your location secret your comment is worthless.

Different immigration offices have different requirements. There has been no general announcement of any change in policy regarding KR2/KR22.

Your immigration office or immigration officer may not require a KR2/KR22 most/almost all others do.

26 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

KR 2 is no longer required at immigration. I was told that last Thursday. My belief is that a KR 22 will also not be needed but......................................

That not true at all immigration offices.

When I went to apply for mine last week a the office here they did not give back to me and tell it is not required.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That not true at all immigration offices.

When I went to apply for mine last week a the office here they did not give back to me and tell it is not required.

Just got my marriage visa stamp yesterday.. during the application they wanted Kor Ror 2 and 3

Nakhon Pathom IO

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Well at Kalasin IO I asked about this just 3 weeks ago on registering my return here. Yes the friendly fellow said it is required and you can get it at the Kalasin District Office

18 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Well at Kalasin IO I asked about this just 3 weeks ago on registering my return here.

Why, when registering your return to Kalasin, do you have to show  a KR 2?

Edited by IvorBiggun2

17 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Why, when registering your return to Kalasin, do you have to show  a KR 2?

You do not have to show a KR2/KR22 when registering a return and that was not suggested. Re-reading the post is useful.

FWIW you do not have to register a return if you are returning to your usual address