Bicycle rental for the day

MrBiker

8 minutes ago, MrJ said:

chayprueck Road near the beach, treprasit road Ch Numchai, Pratamnak Road corner Soi 4 near 7/11, several shops at Maprachan lake

Are you able to provide the names of the shops? I can't seem to find anything on Google 

1 hour ago, MrBiker said:

Are you able to provide the names of the shops? I can't seem to find anything on Google 

only know CH numchai by name.....but hardly to miss if you check the area

• Thanks 1

Soi Chaiyapoon, off Soi Buakhao, the first soi north of Soi Lenkee. Apparently the reason it’s always been horrible is that it is a private road, not a city road. I don’t know how that works, but there’s another private road running off Pattaya Tai to Soi 17 (maybe owned by the hotel there).

8 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I think the Backyard Bar on Soi Pothole rents mountain bikes. I know he does tours around town also.

Was at the Backyard Bar today. The ladies present didn't think there was any such service provided, although there were two very decrepit looking miniature folding bikes parked in front of the establishment, good enough to get a normal sized farang to pak Soi, but not much further. 

5 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Was at the Backyard Bar today. The ladies present didn't think there was any such service provided, although there were two very decrepit looking miniature folding bikes parked in front of the establishment, good enough to get a normal sized farang to pak Soi, but not much further. 

Sorry, he must have given it up.

Cycling around town does not seem to be very popular here like it is in other countries like the USA or Europe, a bit more popular up North in Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai.

Maybe due to the heat and humidity. It's more just people driving around on their motorbikes.

2 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Sorry, he must have given it up.

Cycling around town does not seem to be very popular here like it is in other countries like the USA or Europe, a bit more popular up North in Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai.

Maybe due to the heat and humidity. It's more just people driving around on their motorbikes.

Cycling is massive here outside Buakhao and central Pattaya

13 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Soi Pothole. A lot of them have potholes, of course., but while one is the Soi Pothole? 

Soi Chalemphrakiat 25, runs between 3rd Rd and Buakhao Triangle bar, next to and parallel to Soi Lengkhee. It is privately owned apparently so is repaired sporadically, and on the cheap.