Allegedly intoxicated foreign driver collides with family of four on motorcycle in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — An allegedly intoxicated foreign driver of unknown nationality reportedly cut off a family of four members on a motorcycle and collided with them, causing all four including two children to suffer serious injuries.

The horrific road accident happened around 10 p.m. yesterday, August 18th, on Phatthanakan Road in the Nongprue subdistrict of Banglamung, Chonburi.

Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan emergency responders rushed to a deserted road to find a bronze Toyota Fortuner with a crumpled front and a demolished Honda Wave.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/19/allegedly-intoxicated-foreign-driver-collides-with-family-of-four-on-motorcycle-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Wow some disgusting responses here...lets blame the victims especially the kids who should have not been riding 4 on a bike and how dare u not wear a helmet.  A DRUNK GUY hit them.

Yes, wrong was done on both sides.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

But not relevant to the story really, that's how thousands travel every day

Of course, laws get ignored here, doesn't make it right. Laws are often there as a safety issue, here is an example. But I am focusing on the wrong one, the drunk driver is likely to blame......another law broken, but 

that's how thousands travel every day

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You seem a bit slow. Story said "allegedly intoxicated" i said "if drunk" what part of that don't you understand?

You seem to be the thick one. I asked the question "Where does it say he was drunk ?", a simple comment. Now had you have said he was drunk, which you didn't, then I would have said something totally different.