What is the Worst thing which has Happened to YOU, so far, in YOUR Life?

My Very, Very Dearest Friends,

This is such an intimate topic that I must add VERY and VERY, even two “very” descriptors, to this topic’s title, in fact.

Do you think I am Fluffing Joking?

No, because this is LIFE, and we all know that life is either a box of chocolates or it is not. One goes from highs to low in this life, as you know.

Also, my friends, our lives are just, basically, made up of Tomorrow, Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and we never live for Today.

My dear friends, I dare say that I know a lot more about life than you do, at your useless youthful ages.

I have seen a lot of kerfuffle, in my days, about whether or not the living of life might be useful, or pleasurable.

So, anyway, what has been your worst day, your worst year, so far?

What has been the very worst thing you have experienced, so far?

Was it the night during which you first realized that your Lola, from Pattaya, was not a woman?  Was this your worst day of the year?

I do not think so.

Maybe your worst day of your life has not yet happened, in fact.

Still, what is your worst day, so far?

I could write more?

And, I could tell you what a very bad day might be, for me.

But, I will not, even though it just happened to me.

Instead, you might just like to watch a clip from a bad day for somebody else…if you don’t want to share your own "worst time of your life".

Such a bad day at Black Rock, and yet such a great day, too!

Regards,

Note:  Have you yet had your worst day, in your life, do you think?  Or, do you think that you, yet, have a worse day to come?  What do you think?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

I think that Spencer Tracy experienced a few very bad days.

And, not only at Black Rock.

And yet, we still remember him, even unto the year 2022, as one of the greatest actors who ever lived.

Sometimes, I wonder why I am here, when I could be in Hollywood, instead.

• Like 1

telling my son, "I might not be your dad, your mom worked on Soi 7 in Pattaya, you understand."

telling my wife, "This Rolex might not be real"

telling my mistress, "I think my wife might have been with more than 1 guy, maybe get tested."

telling myself, "you are not really hanssum, and you didn't really lose your ATM card again."

telling my daughter, "your mom makes those noises at night because she likes the zoo, and all her friends are playing hide and seek."  

telling myself, "if I only let this snake bite me three times, I'll die."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, olfu said:

Being born.

Would you not say that being born into either poverty or wealth might be the same curse, in the end?

Or, what has caused you to become so "negative" in your thinking about living, in general, recently?

What has been your most heartbreaking experience in life, so far?

10 minutes ago, Excel said:

For once I shall be serious. I have had two days in my life which I rank as equally bad, the memories of which haunt me and emotionally upsets me often to this very day.   The first was when my previous wife died at too young an age.  And subsequently remarrying and then her losing our baby at 26 weeks. Those last few moments of those events are indelible in my memory

And, at least, for once, somebody tells the truth.

And, in your telling the truth, then somebody cares.

And, for once, at least, somebody here says something from the heart.

And, finally, someone shares something of meaning.

And, in this sharing, we become friends, even close friends.

• Thanks 1

OK, I've been blessed, and no real tragedies in my life ... thankfully.

One of my dogs died suddenly, and as traumatic as it was, at the time, the reality, though my best friend, it was dog, it wasn't a child/son, daughter or wife/GF.  Any of those would be mind F.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

Basically, you can take this TOPIC one of two ways.

You can take it as being serious.

You can take it as being facetious. 

What do you think?

In my opinion, you should take it both ways.

For example, NEIGHBORS.

You can take Belushi as a tragedy.

And you can take Belushi as a tragicomedy.

What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, something which you never thought you could recover from?

Belushi on a speedball?

Belushi never recovered from his cocktail.

And yet, even after all these years, Belushi is still trying to pork her in Neighbors, and get into her bush.  There is somethings so sad/happy about this film.

I was not born with your hand in my bush, she says.

Sometimes, no matter what happens to one, still, one must admit, life is not that bad, after all.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Becoming a ThaiVisa (as was then) Mod and having to deal with the tripe that some posters produce.

No names of course, they know who they are :whistling:

So you roped me in to share your pain ! Thanks mate ! Still havnt forgiven you ! ????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

telling my son, "I might not be your dad, your mom worked on Soi 7 in Pattaya, you understand."

telling my wife, "This Rolex might not be real"

telling my mistress, "I think my wife might have been with more than 1 guy, maybe get tested."

telling myself, "you are not really hanssum, and you didn't really lose your ATM card again."

telling my daughter, "your mom makes those noises at night because she likes the zoo, and all her friends are playing hide and seek."  

telling myself, "if I only let this snake bite me three times, I'll die."

You remind one of Jimmy Durante.

Are you a gagman, too?

Not bad.

Not bad, at all.

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Circumcised, I couldn't get out of bed or walk for about year ???? 

Male circumcision, at any age, is fine with me.

Just because, it is a matter of pain, at first, and then even more pleasure.

But, I could never abide female circumcision.

Never.

NEVER.

If one is a gander, rather than a goose, then one should welcome circumcision, if offered for free.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Back in the day I suffered a mishap that resulted in a permanent impairment, and I am not sure that was the worst day of my life.  It did make me appreciate that the biggest problem that I had was that I did not have wings...

We go through life with our limitations, and sometimes as we get older our limitations change.

If I was to identify the worst thing that had happened to me, it would be my biggest mistake, and to identify that is a gargantuan challenge that I am not willing to attempt.

SC

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I think that Spencer Tracy experienced a few very bad days.

And, not only at Black Rock.

And yet, we still remember him, even unto the year 2022, as one of the greatest actors who ever lived.

Sometimes, I wonder why I am here, when I could be in Hollywood, instead.

Opening this topic

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Realising some people I knew were con artists.

Maybe that was the best thing, and not realising was the worst thing.

Back in the day, according to rumour, and consistent with the evidence, I was stabbed in the back, but it takes more than that to spoil a friendship.

Things happen, and you can resent them, or not.  Resentment won't rectify them, and rectification may cause you endless conflict.  We all live our own lives, and if I'd wanted to be Rambo or David Watts, I'd not have been me 

SC

I suspect that for most people their worst day will have involved the death of somone close to them.  Gamma, I hope that whatever yours was, that your healing process is relatively brief and that you recover soon. 

• Like 1

the worst thing that ever happened to me was meeting the mother of what was to be the best two children that anyone could've had.

worth the pain? yes, you betcha. we are here, she is..... somewhere... i don't know and couldn't give two figs. neither could they. i could not have planned a better journey in life. the 3 of us are off to alton towers in a few days. lifes grand. clouds and silver linings... nah... just kinda lucky...sweet...

perhaps the worst thing is yet to come... i'm ready... bring it on

• Like 1