Neighbor gets message from the spirit world before finding man dead in bed

webfact

image.jpeg

Sanook Thai Caption: A spirit called me to come find the dead body

Sanook reported on eerie goings on in the police jurisdiction of Phra Samut Chedi in Samut Prakan province. 

Cops went to a zinc sheeting shack in Soi Choi Pheng where they found 60 year old Wongsin face up in bed. He'd been dead at least three days. 

There was no sign of foul play.

Next door neighbor Jan Sribua, 67, said that Wong had worked in a factory but had turned to drink. She would regularly make sure he was eating properly with food handouts.

She last saw the deceased on Saturday.

But today after preparing a meal for her relative she decided to take a nap and while she was dozing off heard a voice in her ear:

"Mr Wong is dead".

She got up and took a shower and tried to get her husband to go next door but he was afraid so she peeked in herself and found her neighbor dead and called the police.

The body was sent for autopsy. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-08-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I used to be very sceptical about this type of thing until 2020. My dad passed in 1962 and I'd never had a dream about him since then. Then in early August 2020 he appeared in a dream as clear as crystal and said that he and my mum had been apart for far too long and that they'd be together again real soon. She passed 3 weeks after that dream. So not so sceptical anymore.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, webfact said:

But today after preparing a meal for her relative she decided to take a nap and while she was dozing off heard a voice in her ear:

"Mr Wong is dead".

If a person lived in such a small shack and you lived next door and you hadn't heard him or seen him for three days, the thought "He is dead" is likely to come into your head 

• Like 1