Justice Department makes redacted Mar-a-Lago affidavit public

Scott

10 minutes ago, DezLez said:

And what, according to your crystal ball, does the threat of your "next level" involve?

MAGA, more of making America great again.

Biden's gang are terrified of MAGA. And it shows. And Biden is failing miserably at everything including his FBI (considered to be his Gestapo) and DOJ tactics which are being exposed by recent whistleblowers, FB-Zuck statements, etc.

Congress will shred the FBI and anyone else obstructing justice and violating constitutional rights next year

Nearly 50% Of Americans Think The FBI Is Biden’s ‘Personal Gestapo’: POLL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nearly-50-of-americans-think-the-fbi-is-biden-s-personal-gestapo-poll/ar-AASqMQs

America is in trouble and it ain't due to a few missing NARA documents. Don't just love Bidens recent hate speech. Nobody likes or votes for a inept coward!

Edited by michael87
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, candide said:

They apply a law strengthened by Trump to Trump himself!t He actually gets a taste of his own medicine ????

From LarrySR post in the other thread. 

Trump said in August 2016. "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." 

"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information,"

Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service. 

"Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her."

So tell me, by what plenary power over classified material did HRC retain as Secretary? NONE.

What powers does the POTUS have concerning classified documents?

Refer to PRA. 

A post and replies have been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

13 minutes ago, michael87 said:

It is what the heck it is, but he will be axed and rightfully so. He's done, and your Putin reference shows your ignorance.

But, you ain't an America, so I'll give you a pass this time.

Even non Americans know that Trump assault the rule of law and abuse the constitution. His incendiary calls to his extremist followers have resulted in deaths. Am I ignorant or you as an American. 

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Either way against forum rules but that's not surprising being a member of the Trump cult

Is he maybe a tossed former poster....nah couldn't be that dumb.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, michael87 said:

It is what the heck it is, but he will be axed and rightfully so. He's done, and your Putin reference shows your ignorance.

But, you ain't an America, so I'll give you a pass this time.

But you have been brainwashed by fake truths, there was no steal and there never was any declassification of documents done.  Remove your tin foil hat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It has always been illegal for any president to remove top secret items from the White House and retain them after leaving office. Or, for that matter any document or momento which should be retained by the agency you quoted, regardless of classification. This is only worse because there is some suspicion of violation of the espionage act.

Well, since the PRA which I think was enacted in 1978.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

there was no steal and there never was any declassification of documents done. 

Affidavit in support of Rule 41 cites no criminal statues relating to declassification. But maybe you can show me where in these the 18 US codes cited in the affidavit that mention declassification of documents?

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information 

18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, michael87 said:

Affidavit in support of Rule 41 cites no criminal statues relating to declassification. But maybe you can show me where in these the 18 US codes cited in the affidavit that mention declassification of documents?

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information 

18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

Your tin foil hat is much to snug.  Trump claims he declassified the documents he had....try and stay in the same plane and not an alternate universe.

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If any documents are missing will you change your tune?

You mean all of the ones that belonged in the empty folders.....or am I missing something there as well.....It will be interesting to see a list of the supposed documents Trump did de-classify the proper way and were in the National Archives....

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You mean all of the ones that belonged in the empty folders.....or am I missing something there as well.....It will be interesting to see a list of the supposed documents Trump did de-classify the proper way and were in the National Archives....

I mean any document subject to PRA orders that the FBI can proved existed and was in Trump's custody at some point after January 20th, 2021.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I mean any document subject to PRA orders that the FBI can proved existed and was in Trump's custody at some point after January 20th, 2021.

Only time will tell is what can be said.  The day of reckoning is far from near.

• Like 1