Pattaya: Restaurant owner goes to police to report customer's post - she's forced to "grovel" with flowers

webfact

13 hours ago, seajae said:

again we see the loss of face for screwing up someones order being turned into a pathetic spectacle, the owner should be the one appologizing for getting it wrong, hope they lose all their business and have to close for this BS action, time for some of these idiots to learn to accept fault for what they do

I agree to a degree however often there is a lack of communication. It should never have come to this. Surely only write a bad review if the business owner refuses to remedy the situation by either replacing the dish or discounting it from the bill. I still own a business in London. Any hint of a genuine issue that could lead to a negative review then we will either correct it immediately or refund the customer in full. Quite simple really but the many Thai businesses don't understand customer satisfaction. Just look at Thai Credit Card receipts that always state "NO REFUND". Well, that changes when a chargeback is claimed by a foreign issuing bank. Just ask Thai Airways!

7 hours ago, PJ71 said:

So you just get walked all over with bad service?

It is possibly to complain politely, it's all these muppets that live and post everything they do on FB and similar that end up in the poop. 

I complain verbally if I am not getting what I am paying for . 

I would never write reviews good or bad . I just do not use the business again .

The internet has created a new way of complaining which I feel is unfair to a business in most cases . 

• Like 1

Mum Aroi at Nakluea is a reputable restaurant offering great food at affordable prices .service staff also experienced and efficient. Been eating there for years with no adverse complaint at all. Owner just teaching others in future not to simply post accusations on social media without first resolving it amiably with the restaurant. 

23 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

Mum Aroi at Nakluea is a reputable restaurant offering great food at affordable prices .service staff also experienced and efficient. Been eating there for years with no adverse complaint at all. Owner just teaching others in future not to simply post accusations on social media without first resolving it amiably with the restaurant. 

Yes it is good, although I was squeezed in on a tiny table in an awful location when I visited once... they were very busy! Better for larger groups was my thought.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:53 AM, webfact said:

"We are regular customers and we'll definitely be going back to this restaurant," she continued effusively," "The owner is so lovely with a wonderful temperament".

Such a wonderful temperament that she didn't contact the complaining regular, but went straight to the police.