Prince William just inherited a 685-year-old estate worth $1 billion

Scott

1 hour ago, transam said:

Such as....?  ????

4 pages of examples in this thread if you care to (re) read it.

1 hour ago, puchooay said:

Oh, but I have countered but it is difficult to get across when some suffer from reading difficulties and can only see the bits they want to see and change their own comments like the wind. 

????

Please show me where my comments have changed

Edited by RayC
Clarity

21 minutes ago, RayC said:

4 pages of examples in this thread if you care to (re) read it.

????

Please show me where my comments have changed

Did you forget I have been here from the beginning, as I support my country and it's monarchy..............????

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, puchooay said:

How about when you tried to squirm yourself out of a whole by admitting to "exaggerating" and then toning down your views to try to back up your error?

My original comment from Page 1:

"I find it hard to believe that tourists visit the UK because they think that they are going to bump into the head of state on their travels."

When placed in the wider context of the overall discussion, I am clearly exaggerating for effect. 

However, even taken literally I stand by the comment unless, of course, you want to tell me that you visit, say, the US in the belief that the President is going to invite you to the White House for afternoon tea?

49 minutes ago, puchooay said:

That's the first one.

Feel free to send me your next one(s)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, transam said:

So you think rich people are disgusting. Nobody can change that, if you are a lefty or communist. 

What country do you come from for comparison, just to get your bigger picture.

In your world, do soup kitchens take care of you, feel free to enlighten me/us...????

What's with all the insults and making stuff up I never said.  Pft. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, RayC said:

The implication being that anyone who doesn't hold the same views as you doesn't support their country?

If you and your click do not support the UK monarchy, then you do not support the UK and its history.

If you don't like it because you are a lefty or worse, then move on to a country that suits you, there must be countries out there to accommodate you with open arms...????..........????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, baboon said:

Complete and utter rubbish. Though I do note your true colours.

Did you abandon the UK just after Oswald Mosley died?

Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about, but good fun......????

Oh, you didn't tell me about the "Flag" thing, from yesterday, did I miss it or did you forget....?????

• Thumbs Up 1

The Crown Jewels are not insured because they are priceless estimates vary from 3 to 5 billion pounds. Does anyone like to guess how much Windsor castle would be if it ever came onto the market? this property is over a thousand years old when William the conqueror began building it in 1070 and sits on thousands of acres of green belt estate land.

29 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

The Crown Jewels are not insured because they are priceless estimates vary from 3 to 5 billion pounds. Does anyone like to guess how much Windsor castle would be if it ever came onto the market? this property is over a thousand years old when William the conqueror began building it in 1070 and sits on thousands of acres of green belt estate land.

And your point is?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RayC said:

Absolute arrogant tosh.

Just because I have a different vision of what I want the UK to look like doesn't make me any less of a patriot.

A typical narrow-minded, insular right-wing view.

No, it is my British view, from one who respects its heritage and does not want it destroyed by lefty loonies...

As I said, there are countries out there for anyone who doesn't like the British thing, try Russia for starters, they fixed your stuff.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, baboon said:

You have to love these Poundland patriots who love Britain so much that they choose to live in Thailand. 

No reply to my previous post then, oh well...????

So in your opinion, Brits should not retire to a place of their choice for whatever reason....?

PS. Perhaps this time you could reply to me with something sensible....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, RayC said:

Absolute arrogant right-wing tosh.

The only true British patriot is a narrow-minded, insular zealot, eh?

Just because I have a different vision of what I want the UK to look like doesn't make me any less of a patriot than you.

A patriot..... "a person who supports their country and is prepared to defend it."

That would include defending King/Queen also. Something you are not doing.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

No reply to my previous post then, oh well...????

So in your opinion, Brits should not retire to a place of their choice for whatever reason....?

PS. Perhaps this time you could reply to me with something sensible....

In my opinion, Brits should not choose to live abroad and harp on about how wonderful Britain is to all and sundry. It makes them look foolish.

Edited by baboon
  • Thanks 2

Just now, baboon said:

In my opinion, Brits should not choose to live abroad then harp on about how wonderful Britain is. It makes them look foolish.

????........................Well, get in touch with this forum owners to not allow threads like this.............????

PS. Now, I did ask you to post something sensible....

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

A patriot..... "a person who supports their country and is prepared to defend it."

That would include defending King/Queen also. Something you are not doing.

Aren't they surrounded by armed guards? How much more defence do they need?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, transam said:

????........................Well, get in touch with this forum owners to not allow threads like this.............????

PS. Now, I did ask you to post something sensible....

You asked my opinion and I gave it to you. That you don't like it is no concern of mine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

You asked my opinion and I gave it to you. That you don't like it is no concern of mine.

So you think men/women who served their Queen and Country in the military should not retire anywhere outside the UK to comment on a Thai based farangy English speaking forum....?.....????