7/11 sells cannabis related products

bod

12 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Oh come on, read his mind!

I have no idea what he is referring to  all i have seen is fizzy drinks and shampoo 

30 baht would get me nearly 4 gram of the last brickweed I bought

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1

I forgot to take a picture and haven't been back in that 7/11 store but one product I remember was called something like "cannabis with lime water." I don't know about the strength, but it seems to be a product with genuine cannabis, also because I saw a message on their counter (in Thai) saying that pregnant women shouldn't take it and it was also forbidden to buy it for people under.20 years old. At least that's what I've made of this message.

4 hours ago, bod said:

I forgot to take a picture and haven't been back in that 7/11 store but one product I remember was called something like "cannabis with lime water." I don't know about the strength, but it seems to be a product with genuine cannabis, also because I saw a message on their counter (in Thai) saying that pregnant women shouldn't take it and it was also forbidden to buy it for people under.20 years old. At least that's what I've made of this message.

Are you actually being serious or is this some sort of joke?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Were you high by any chance?

I didn't buy it and it would surprise me if one would get high, given the price of 25 - 30 Baht.

Or do you mean if I was high when I noticed these products? In that case : no.

Edited by bod
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, bod said:

I didn't buy it and it would surprise me if one would get high, given the price of 25 - 30 Baht.

Or do you mean if I was high when I noticed these products? In that case : no.

perfectly possible to get high for 25-30 bt

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

And how much of this liquified cannabis did you ingest ?  Do you think you are ready for a possibly life changing drug experience?  If you are considering "upping the dosage" it might be worth considering  having a responsible and possibly more experienced adult present.  Also I would resist any urges to wash your hair or clean your teeth with any cannabis related products, that's a one way journey into hell

Totally agree! I left my teeth in a glass of the stuff overnight, and now I'm smiling like a Bee Gee all of the time!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

I like the cannabis suppositories. Shove one up and stay high all day. ????????

I tried them once ,  and had a bit of trouble rolling them into a spliff , in the end I used my bong to smoke them , but they were not very effective, in fact , to be honest I might as well have shoved them up my a$$

• Haha 1