Stray dogs caught after chasing after tourists and residents in Phuket

webfact

36 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Hopefully they will be disposed off properly and not end up on some meat BBQ stall or a noodle soup...

They have not killed them just knocked them out and taken them somewhere else, idiotic.

' They were taken to the Stray Dog Shelter at Bang Khanun Forest Park in Thalang'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Strange we don't see any high ranking police officers on the picture.

and there's only three participants pointing out of 16 .....  very poor effort by the other 13 .....   they need some attitude adjustment course ....   much more definition if 16 were pointing. 

Edited by steven100

1 minute ago, transam said:

My cat is brilliant at taking out rat's. Leaves them outside my bedroom door balcony as a present...????

My cats are the same. They seem to consider it the best fun you can have in catching a rat. In the 1980's Qatar in the Middle East was overrun with rats. Some rats were the size of puppies; not to be messed with. They brought in cats and now it is rare to see a rat.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

They have not killed them just knocked them out and taken them somewhere else, idiotic.

' They were taken to the Stray Dog Shelter at Bang Khanun Forest Park in Thalang'

And how long will they stay there and at whose expense?

• Like 1

I have been reading many of Stephen 100's recent posts and I have to admit that I am beginning to warm to him gradually, although it has taken a few years.

A far as 2Long's post above is concerned, I wonder if he has ever heard of the saying that "a dog is man's best friend, especially if you are starving"?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

but will end up back on the soi menacing other people ..put them down ..problem solved..vermin

• Like 2

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Why should somebody else be lumbered with the problem?

First of all, I recommended they be relocated somewhere they would not be thought to be a problem.

But more fundamental is the fact that killing something because you think it's a problem is just not an acceptable thing to do. 

5 hours ago, proton said:

Bet those dogs had been neutered by the soi dog foundation, they are always boasting how they solved the doggie problem in IU vitamin e good idea ???? ???????? ???????????? 888

3 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Cats dont generally attack people and they do control to some extent the rats and mice. Maybe not a good idea to cull the cats unless you want rat infestations.

They need slotting, not sterilising, and certainly not just knocked out then moved somewhere else.

Good idea.

I rarely see cats here in Issan, Sakon Nakhon.   People prefer having 30 soi dogs loitering in there yards while they struggle to even sustain themselves or there children.

Misguided empathy for dogs is ugly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrJ2U said:

Your town.

You'll be popular.

NOT! 

I don't live in a town. I live on about 16 rai in the mountains. I now have 14 dogs, all who were abandoned along the mountain road which runs past our property.

These three dogs would be welcome here. 

Being popular is not my main concern.

• Thanks 2