How long would this guy last here in Thailand?

2long

This (middle-aged white) guy is from Zimbabwe, but has Dutch nationality.

His London 'hobby' is to seek out car drivers in traffic jams using their phones. Ok, it's against the law... but not a big deal and none of his business.

How long do you think his behaviour would see him live here in Thailand? I reckon he might survive a couple of days of this before he gets shot or beaten up.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CyclingMikey/videos

• Like 1

"This (middle-aged white) guy is from Zimbabwe, but has Dutch nationality. His London 'hobby' is to seek out car drivers in traffic jams using their phones. Ok, it's against the law... but not a big deal and none of his business."

Law breakers are none of his business? That's your attitude to life? ☹️

Edited by Chris.B
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Probably no time because he would never be able to report anyone due to 99% of vehicles having tints too dark to enable anyone outside to clearly see what's going on inside any cars.

Hard to understand how the driver can see through the glass , especially at night.

• Like 1

I don't know what to think of this guy. Something is definitely wrong with him. Seeking out stationary cars caught in traffic jams. Sure, some are real pricks that he catches. Apart from the home invasion aspect (the inside of a car is private space as I understand it and can only be pursued by law enforcers). Let me put it this way, Let's say scientist found out that picking your nose while driving increases reaction time by 110%, Then a law was passed making it illegal. How many people would he be able to catch in the act daily? Anyway, he needs to find another hobby pretty soon, with self driving cars on the horizon:)

Edited by AlQaholic
  • Thanks 1