Drinking on an empty stomach is NEVER a good idea.

bob smith

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Well it's now 10.20 am, today it's Mrs.T's birthday, and I am off to the fridge...????

A glass of milk first, to put a lining on the stomach. Butter is even better, it has more than one use.

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

so do I. it's just that the governor was on holiday yesterday but he is back with a vengence now! 

Its nothing electrolytes and a massage can’t sort out !!!!... 

There’s not harm in having the occasional twist-off, 

especially if you are a ‘happy-drunk - defo seems so...

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bob smith said:

got myself into a right state last night. starting drinking around 10am, was paraletic throwing up at 9.

Thats not too bad . 

You can still function the next day , so didn't over do the drink .

Its when strangers come and talk to you a few days later and start going on about "the other night" and you have no idea who they are . 

When you wake up and the first think you do is to check for any cuts and bruises or handcuffs and make sure you still have your wallet , but probably wont have any money in it 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I often wonder what happened to people that they end up in the latter part of their life ......alone and drunk, and absolutely dont care that they are either. 

I just think thats a sad state to be in at that age.

up to them. ????

9 hours ago, bob smith said:

i tried sobriety once. it was the worst 5 minutes of my life.

drinking is a social thing until its not.

i very rarely get into the state i was in last night.

maybe once or twice a year tops. normally i just have a couple quiet drinks of an evening.

i dont consider it to be a problem.

Then why post?

53 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Thats not too bad . 

You can still function the next day , so didn't over do the drink .

Its when strangers come and talk to you a few days later and start going on about "the other night" and you have no idea who they are . 

When you wake up and the first think you do is to check for any cuts and bruises or handcuffs and make sure you still have your wallet , but probably wont have any money in it 

Or photos of a lb doing you

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have yet to see an alcoholic here that died peacefully, I remember one who spent his last 6 months s##tting blood, before he committed suicide.

I've seen many, but they hadn't drank for some time, sometimes 50 years. 

I used to end up in hospital with Gastritis every time I drank, I would not east for days and drank 2 large bottles of Thai rum and a few Changs daily. 

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Being an alcoholic is not a good idea either, and with a 10 am start IMO you fit the description.

I often have a wine cooler or two with breakfast, it's a great start to the day!

I'm not an alcoholic (they want to give up and can't), I'm a drunk (I have no intention of giving up).

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Most alcoholics deny being one. Not all want to stop. 

Easy test, if you want -  have a wine cooler at 10 am, another at 2 pm, another at 6 pm and a half one at 10 pm. If you can do that, you are not an alkie. 

I only have 3 wine coolers a day (sometimes only 2, 4 is really rare), after that it's cannabis.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Most alcoholics deny being one. Not all want to stop. 

Easy test, if you want -  have a wine cooler at 10 am, another at 2 pm, another at 6 pm and a half one at 10 pm. If you can do that, you are not an alkie. 

Up to him not your life it is his life not yours. 

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've seen many, but they hadn't drank for some time, sometimes 50 years. 

I used to end up in hospital with Gastritis every time I drank, I would not east for days and drank 2 large bottles of Thai rum and a few Changs daily. 

Well come on man drinking that makes it pretty obvious you would be heading for trouble.

Best trip's ever is , when you woke whit hangover go early in bar and continue hole day!

Im alcoholic but sometimes im. not take any alcohol in a few months. Sometimes i can drink a few months lol

I never throw up, amateur's throw up!

• Haha 1