foreign tourist causing a public nuisance after drinking for two straight days

snoop1130

On 10/7/2022 at 11:01 AM, Andrew65 said:

Some men are always like that when they drink, some even before they become visibly drunk. Probably part of why many women don't like their men drinking.

"Instant a-hole - just add alcohol"

I am curious why people are so ok about this if someone is high and causes a problem. Everyone wants to hang him high. Now a guy is drunk and damaging property and people just laugh it off.

If you cant handle your alcohol or whatever drug you use then don't use it selfish people.

Use whatever you want but dont bother others.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, daveAustin said:

You probably puffed a week-assed spliff. Suggest try a 'proper' strain. Some don't have any affect on me either while others blow my head off. As with alcohol, there are many. They are not all made equal. ????

Thanks, all new information to me. I thought it was all the same:) 

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am curious why people are so ok about this if someone is high and causes a problem. Everyone wants to hang him high. Now a guy is drunk and damaging property and people just laugh it off.

If you cant handle your alcohol or whatever drug you use then don't use it selfish people.

Use whatever you want but dont bother others.

In my home county in recent years more people have been losing their driving licences for drug-drivng than drunk-driving.

An old friend who still lives in BKK was ok drinking and getting drunk, so long as it wasn't WHISKY he was drinking, when he did he would turn into an incredibly obnoxious person. When I worked in Oz an Ozzie lady said that dark rum has a reputation for doing the same thing in Australia. (Commonly Bundy & Coke).

On 10/6/2022 at 10:21 PM, nightfox said:

How embarrassing and pathetic is this photo of 8 Thai cops trying to subdue 1 drunk moran using what looks like recycled pool cleaning equipment. No wonder cops here are a laughing stock with pictures like these. 

RTP are not just a laughing stock but a blight on the reputation of Thailand every day they don their uniform.  What wallies they look with their Shepherd's crooks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:24 PM, snoop1130 said:

He entered Thailand recently on a one month tourist visa.

Surely a Visa exempt gives 45 days, and a Tourist Visa 60 days to a US national.... either of which should be brought to premature end!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 2:58 AM, khunjeff said:

The "amok catcher" that they're using has a long tradition in Southeast Asia - you can see them in some museums in Malaysia, and to the right in this old engraving from the Dutch East Indies. 

amok_groot.jpg

The leader has a ceremonial Kris aloft in his hand,probably advancing on a battery of European riflemen no prizes for guessing the outcome here?

• Thumbs Up 1