Landmark or Shangri-La?

Neeranam

Shangri La if you are just going to potter around the hotel area with family. If you want to hit the bars or go anywhere in the day Landmark. Was in the landmark last week for the 1st time in probably 10 years and was impressed, they seem to have upgraded it, previously was always a bit run down.

20 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Shangri La if you are just going to potter around the hotel area with family. If you want to hit the bars or go anywhere in the day Landmark. Was in the landmark last week for the 1st time in probably 10 years and was impressed, they seem to have upgraded it, previously was always a bit run down.

I bought vouchers from Landmark during Covid and I agree that the place has been nicely renovated compared to a decade ago. I didn't go to their steakhouse for a long time but I went back to their buffet for brunch and it was rather nice overall. They always do promotions on Eatigo for their food outlets so it's not a bad option.

Still, I would choose Shangri La if I'm with my family. It all depends on OP and if he has a specific purpose for this trip.

Regardless, enjoy your stay!