US President Biden decries attack on Pelosi's husband

Social Media

Obviously just another well-behaved tourist visiting an elected official.  Soon he will be a MAGA candidate, possibly DT's new running mate for 2024.

</sarcasm>

But the Dingleberry of the Day Award goes to Rand Paul.

Truly a class act, that one.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Why Me said:

The Pelosis are gadzillionaires. You can just climb over a wall or squeeze through a gate and sprint into their living area?

Of course not! He was invited, then given a hammer and told to hit, in order to give the MSM an opportunity to discredit the MAGA and QAnon sphere. ????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Why Me said:

The Pelosis are gadzillionaires. You can just climb over a wall or squeeze through a gate and sprint into their living area?

You can't sprint into the living area but you can smash your way into it: smashed his way through a rear door into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco shortly before 2:30 a.m. Friday.

image.png.36fa4248efdb3461d5b235f3afc1fefb.png

image.png.2840c4942940941e96bf9576738077cb.png

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

So this lunatic hammer guy let's PP call the cops, then starts attacking him? We know he was there when PP called cops because PP had to "speak in code" to avoid upsetting the psycho that just smashed his way into the house. Why would the whackjob do that? I think my suspicions are justified, and will not post further on this thread until it becomes clearer.

Maybe imagine a scenario were the call was made "without" the knowledge of the attacker. AND, that's why he had to speak in code.

If he picked up a phone and started dialing, he would be hit with a hammer. If he pressed call on a phone in his pocket, the attacked would be unaware. 

I imagine the phones belonging to Nancu/Paul Pelosis would be known to police and a protocol of code words etc would be well established in case of just such a scenario.

Its not inconceivable that the residency of the speaker of the house would have hidden panic switches, call buttons etc, that call police and open an audio channel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You can't sprint into the living area but you can smash your way into it: smashed his way through a rear door into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco shortly before 2:30 a.m. Friday.

image.png.36fa4248efdb3461d5b235f3afc1fefb.png

image.png.2840c4942940941e96bf9576738077cb.png

If the photos are accurate about the point of entry it would seem that from the street into the Pelosi's backyard is simply a matter of springing across a low wall. And then no motion detecting cameras to set off alarms and auto-call security services?

Weird. Not suggesting any conspiracy but just seems a really poorly protected home of a person who knows she has enemies and can afford better. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2022 at 2:52 AM, Why Me said:

The broken glass on top of the cement wall form of defense doesn't play well in that part of San Francisco.

13 minutes ago, Why Me said:

If the photos are accurate about the point of entry it would seem that from the street into the Pelosi's backyard is simply a matter of springing across a low wall. And then no motion detecting cameras to set off alarms and auto-call security services?

Weird. Not suggesting any conspiracy but just seems a really poorly protected home of a person who knows she has enemies and can afford better. 

Always an option to do some victim blaming I guess

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Always an option to do some victim blaming I guess

Makes sense. I'll keep this mind when you walk after dark in South Chicago with a carefree smile and end up robbed, assaulted and unconscious on the street. I shall not blame you but I'll blame the fool who sent you out at that time to get cigarettes.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I don't think this is necessarily victim blaming. It does seem surprisingly easy to enter the residence.

Its a home in a high density residential location by the looks of it, not so easy provide cast iron guarantee's although I take your point and would guess extra layers of security will be implemented after the act. Lets face it, if we take it to the extreme if someone is determined as this nutter was they will get in somehow as evidenced from the late Queen when she had an intruder in her bedroom.

I know the neighborhood.

It is very genteel.

A lot of old money conservative San Francisco blue bloods.

Yes America does have classes.

Neighbors would not accept any highly visible security barriers. Unseemly.

Would lower property values.

Perhaps they thought they were covered because of the secret service protection when the speaker was home.

Indeed she, not her husband was the target of attempted murder.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Why Me said:

It's a colorful example, brainiac. Moral in both cases: Be responsible for your own safety. There's bad bad people out there. Some even want to crack open your skull.

I mean seriously if you are perfectly aware that 70,000,000 MAGAs hate your guts and yet a guy can climb a wall, traipse across a lawn and break into your sunroom  and announce "Hello, anybody home? It's me. I have a hammer." then you sound like an elitist Dem who's seriously out of touch with the real America. Oh, wait.

There aren’t 70,000,000 MAGAs.

There are however a handful of hate mongers and a number of sickos willing to act on the hate they are fed.

This particular sicko is on custody, the source of the hate he’s been fed remains at large, for the time being.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There aren’t 70,000,000 MAGAs.

There are however a handful of hate mongers and a number of sickos willing to act on the hate they are fed.

This particular sicko is on custody, the source of the hate he’s been fed remains at large, for the time being.

If Trump voter = MAGA (as seems to be in the mind of lefties) then there's 74,223,369 of them.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of your post. Politics should be a vigorous discourse culminating in a vote, not a battle leading to bloodshed.

According to the latest reports the culprit was a crazy (of course) with a history of spouting hate online.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Why Me said:

If Trump voter = MAGA (as seems to be in the mind of lefties) then there's 74,223,369 of them.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of your post. Politics should be a vigorous discourse culminating in a vote, not a battle leading to bloodshed.

According to the latest reports the culprit was a crazy (of course) with a history of spouting hate online.

You are equating Republican votes with MAGA.

MAGA are a subset of Republican votes, they are not all Republican votes.

• Like 2

. . . and the Two Bags of Douche Award goes to Glenn Youngkin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/10/29/youngkin-comments-pelosi-attack-dangerous-tasteless/

But perhaps we should reserve judgement until it happens to him, let's see how his sense of humor holds up.  I feel sorry for his family.  But alas, kids, we can't choose our parents.

2 hours ago, vandeventer said:

What's got me puzzled is they say the intruder broke window in the rear of the house. but no alarms went off? Paul had to ring 911. Why would you have all this security with nothing turned on? And why doesn't the police show us their body- cam?

Why should they show you their body cam videos? They are evidence to be shown at a trial long before you get to see them.