Condo or house needed for short-term let

Ziggy999

Me and my family will be in Chiang Mai in June/July 2023. We are visiting from the UK.

We are looking for a central condo or house with at least 4 bedrooms, for 3-4 weeks. 

If you can offer any help, I'd be very grateful. I've not lived in Thailand for a number of years. I've visited Chiang Mai on several occasions, but am a bit out of the loop in finding places to stay. 

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What you are looking for is called "hotel".

Thanks for your helpful comment. The clue is in my original message, in terms of the short-term let of a condo or house. I've received some great help in the past, and hopefully will again soon. 

6 minutes ago, Ziggy999 said:

Thanks for your helpful comment. The clue is in my original message, in terms of the short-term let of a condo or house. I've received some great help in the past, and hopefully will again soon. 

Which part of the Thai laws about short time rental do you don't understand?

Have you looked at airbnb.com?  

I just did a mythical search for 1Jun-31Jul in Chiang Mai for a 3 bedroom abode and got 174 potential airbnb rentals.  

I didn't enter any other factors into the filters (i.e., price, kitchen, pool, etc.) so results will vary based upon your individual requirements.  Best of luck and safe travels.

• Like 1