German national in Pattaya has an intense standoff with Banglamung Police

snoop1130

12 hours ago, bob smith said:

err, in the picture? 8 coppers dragging him out his house by the scruff of the neck not enough for you???

Maybe if he did not resist and do stupid things. I mean the guy deserved what he was getting. If you resist and act like an idiot you will be delt with with more violence then when you behave.

Always be good with police and you wont have problems.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, robblok said:

Your Swedish.. dammm  talk about bad. Your almost as bad the Dutch.

Yeah, I know. It´s real drag. However, I do not blame a whole population, just pointing out the bad ones that comes to Thailand as it is a Thailand forum. That´s the difference with you and me Robbie

• Like 1

People who over stay their welcome and resist the police deserve to get court time, then a trip to the airport to

be sent out of the country, if they do not go to jail first. Say Bob you seem to be a newbie with your less than 300 posts,

are you even in Thailand yourself?

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, I know. It´s real drag. However, I do not blame a whole population, just pointing out the bad ones that comes to Thailand as it is a Thailand forum. That´s the difference with you and me Robbie

(I am Dutch) I was joking around. I had Swedish Neighbors, nice people can't say a bad word about them.

13 hours ago, bob smith said:
13 hours ago, sidjameson said:

Where in the article does it show the man treated like an animal Bob? 

err, in the picture? 8 coppers dragging him out his house by the scruff of the neck not enough for you???

Er, that's what happens to those nuisances armed with knives who commit arson!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

12 hours ago, scorecard said:

treating overstayers like animals now. how nice.

So what should the police / immigration officers do if he's not cooperating, just walk away?

Overstay is a serious problem in any country.

Overstay was only part of his issues he and his wife caused.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

"He was trying to call on the phone his 35-year-old German wife for help "

No one yet has made the suggestion that it may have been her that informed the Police about his overstay 

No one who read the link would make that suggestion, she's an overstayer also!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

treating overstayers like animals now. how nice.

The German is acting like an animal.  Setting fires, climbing up on the roof of his house. Ordering his dogs to attack. Not following police orders. The police doing there job can and should use as much force to detain him as possible.  I do don't think I would have been as kind as the police were. 

12 hours ago, scorecard said:

So what should the police / immigration officers do if he's not cooperating, just walk away?

Overstay is a serious problem in any country.

Go over in Australia and the search to find you starts immediately and is very serious and they find 99% of overstayers very quickly. There's no 'if it's not convenient now, when should we come back?' 

"Overstay is a serious problem in any country." Even in the UK?? Jump on a dinghy, arrive in the UK, get a hotel room, pocket money, and 3 meals a day, all at the taxpayers expense.  People in most cases, do not need to worry about overstaying.

• Like 2

he has (aparently) overstayed his visa. he hasnt killed anyone, has he? it's heavy handed and you know it.

If he was throwing bottles at the police and hit any of them on the head, it could have killed, so how is it heavy handed?

• Like 2