Rockets or missiles reported to have landed in Poland near Ukrainian border, killing 2

Scott

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Apologise for being mistaken and for falsely accusing others .

Will people who stated  that it was a Russian rocket that hit Ukraine , will they now admit they were wrong ?

Which posters here accused Russia directly? Read through all the posts and I can find no one? 

Has the investigation been concluded yet?

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Which posters here accused Russia directly? Read through all the posts and I can find no one? 

Has the investigation been concluded yet?

Honestly, are you asking he to write down all the names of the posters on this forum who claimed Russia fired that missile ?

Are you asking me to write a list !!!!!!

(BTW , I didnt even say posters on this forum and it would also be against forum rules to talk about other posters)

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Honestly, are you asking he to write down all the names of the posters on this forum who claimed Russia fired that missile ?

Are you asking me to write a list !!!!!!

(BTW , I didnt even say posters on this forum and it would also be against forum rules to talk about other posters)

This OP is only 2 pages long, I'm sure you can find a couple to back up your unsubstantiated claims right?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This OP is only 2 pages long, I'm sure you can find a couple to back up your unsubstantiated claims right?

Anyone in the World who claimed that it was a Russian Missile that hit Ukraine , will they now admit they were wrong ?

(I was talking about every person in the World and NOT just posters on this forum)

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Anyone in the World who claimed that it was a Russian Missile that hit Ukraine , will they now admit they were wrong ?

(I was talking about every person in the World and NOT just posters on this forum)

Ask them I don't know any, how many do you know?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I don't trust Ukraine or their leader. 

I suspect he is trying to to stir up the countries who are already helping him. 

Time we left those two countries to get at them themselves. 

I somewhat agree with your statement... Follow the money as they say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

None in real life, but about abut six online

Oh ok, so still nothing substantiated just your say so.

Perhaps you read the Trump transcript today:

He said the US' enemies are already speaking of America with "scorn and laughter and derision" because of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and the war in Ukraine.

“But there are many more, even just today, a missile was sent in, probably by Russia to Poland, 50 miles into Poland and people are going absolutely wild and crazy."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/people-are-very-angry-following-missile-strikes-in-poland-donald-trump/ar-AA14a0qs

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Oh ok, so still nothing substantiated just your say so.

Perhaps you read the Trump transcript today:

He said the US' enemies are already speaking of America with "scorn and laughter and derision" because of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and the war in Ukraine.

“But there are many more, even just today, a missile was sent in, probably by Russia to Poland, 50 miles into Poland and people are going absolutely wild and crazy."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/people-are-very-angry-following-missile-strikes-in-poland-donald-trump/ar-AA14a0qs

Posts about Trump have already  been removed .

This isnt a thread about Trump 

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do hope that all those who were abusive to Putin and also called him a liar will apologise to him now 

Personally, I don't apologise to scum... and  war criminals are scum.

Edited by Bluespunk
Turns out post was meant to be serious...face palm time

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The OP is about the missiles into Poland, Biden has commented on it already as has trump don't try that card

Yes, but the whole World doesn't revolve around what Trump says 

Many people accused Russia of firing that rocket , now it appears to be a Ukrainian missile that hit Poland and all those people who initially accused Russia of firing the rocketare now  pointing fingers at Trump and saying "It was Trump who said it was a Russian rocket". not me who said it 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Many people accused Russia of firing that rocket , now it appears to be a Ukrainian missile that hit Poland and all those people who initially accused Russia of firing the rocketare now  pointing fingers at Trump and saying "It was Trump who said it was a Russian rocket". not me who said it 

Who on earth insinuates the whole world revolves around Trump? You would not provide a link to your claims, I provided one for you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Come on NATO ....  get off your butt and start bombing Moscow and Putin's PALACE and every damn Russian in sight. 

Try to keep up.  NATO already stated it didn't come from RU.  Strange they won't say from where though.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Who? I already disputed that claim and you have not backed it up. And Trump did say it.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Come on NATO ....  get off your butt and start bombing Moscow and Putin's PALACE and every damn Russian in sight. 

Are you living in a location that would be affected by a war between NATO and Russia ?

Is your house likely or possibly would be in the firing line if bombs began flying between Moscow and NATO ? 

Or would you be in the side lines looking for afar and just watching that war 

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Who? I already disputed that claim and you have not backed it up. And Trump did say it.

Yes, Trump did say it, as did nearly everyone else in the World who said similar things .

The general opinion was that it was a Russian attack/rocket that landed in Poland , why focus on just one person who also claimed that?

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, even Poland is saying it was fired by Ukraine and was an unfortunate accident. NATO is still blaming Russia for the attacks anyway.

maybe NATO is going to finally do something and they are using this as a reason to act ?

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, Trump did say it, as did nearly everyone else in the World who said similar things .

The general opinion was that it was a Russian attack/rocket that landed in Poland , why focus on just one person who also claimed that?

The third time I asked you now, who? I'm only aware that trump claimed it.

• Like 1