Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

geeeze .... this topic has to be a joke doesn't it ?   investigate Biden ...  and honest Hunter Biden ...  haha,

who knows what scams, money laundering, illegal dealings this family were into over the past 20 years or more ....  

it's not rocket science that's for sure ...   !!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/07/hunter-biden-reports-say-fbi-has-enough-evidence-for-prosecution

"Federal agents believe there is enough evidence to criminally charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and with lying about his drug use when he bought a handgun in 2018, the Washington Post and CBS News have reported."

3 minutes ago, Fab5BKK said:

Forums give us the benefit to discuss openly about news.

I still don't see why some people feel so much offended when they read something they don't like...

I'm not American but quite keen to understand what's going on over there. Especially, when the US interfere so much with other countries...

And to be very honest when I read news about J. Biden and his family, I'm getting very concerned for the whole world.

Standards about sources are there to prevent misinformation from discredited news sources. It has nothing to do with reading something you don't like. Some people value credibility and fact based reporting. Posting BS insults people's intelligence and that's why the rule exists. Obey it because you won't escape it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fab5BKK said:

So, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, etc aren't good because not approved by the "Democrats" ?

Is it the message you want to convey ?

The Guardian is acceptable here. The other two aren't and it's got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with reliability and credibility.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fab5BKK said:

So, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, etc aren't good because not approved by the "Democrats" ?

Is it the message you want to convey ?

No. The message that I want to convey is that your reading skills need improvement. Nothing in those articles you cited incriminates Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Fab5BKK said:

I got it "democrats' are for Democracy if it follows the "democrats" own rules. 

No challenge accepted, no discussion allowed !

So, you're not that far from Communists.

Many thanks for the clarification

Nothing is stopping you from challenging anything, just use credible facts and evidence and it's all good.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

No. The message that I want to convey is that your reading skills need improvement. Nothing in those articles you cited incriminates Joe Biden.

My reading skills or yours?

I was keen to discuss some news. Are they real, authentic or just fake news? That's the whole point.

I fully understand that you can't accept any challenge. Fine with me!

12 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I honestly thought with the misinformation, the coverup and the censorship he would get away with this, perhaps not! Thank you midterm voters. 

I would not have let this man send a single solitary $ to the Ukraine until the alleged conflict of interest was investigated. 

What about investigating the Trump Family first 

8 minutes ago, Fab5BKK said:

My reading skills or yours?

I was keen to discuss some news. Are they real, authentic or just fake news? That's the whole point.

I fully understand that you can't accept any challenge. Fine with me!

You can speculate personally all you want but quoting unproven or disproved claims is not acceptable. Nobody likes lies and many media sites promulgate lies knowingly and willfully. Those sites are not approved here. Quoting misinformation sites is like selling snake oil.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You can speculate personally all you want but quoting unproven or disproved claims is not acceptable. Nobody likes lies and many media sites promulgate lies knowingly and willfully. Those sites are not approved here. Quoting misinformation sites is like selling snake oil.

Maybe the Republicans should take their case to the Australian legal system. I've read that they have judges & juries there composed entirely of a certain marsupial.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Maybe the Republicans should take their case to the Australian legal system. I've read that they have judges & juries there composed entirely of a certain marsupial.

They're more honest but they are lazy so they have subcontracted out their case load to the US supreme court.

Edited by ozimoron

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Headlines eh, the actual context is very warming, how all parents should be:

Not exactly the words I would have chosen to describe that family of dysfunctional and crooked perverts but each to their own., shame there isn't a "cringe" emoticon (or "puke").

• Haha 1