Husband knocks his wife's teeth out and strangles her because she wouldn't have sex with him

webfact

image.jpeg

Sanook Thai Caption: Angry with wife who wouldn't sleep with him

Muang district police in Kalasin, NE Thailand, were called to a house in Phon Thong sub-district where they found a 39 year old woman called Sarika unconscious in bed.

Rescue services rushed her to hospital.

Waiting outside was her husband Surasak, 40, who had attacked her.

He said that he lives at the property with his wife and elder sister.

He and his wife had had recurring arguments recently and for many months had been sleeping in separate rooms. 

After his sister went to work in the early morning he went to his wife's room but his request for sex was denied.

He said that he squeezed her throat until she was unconscious then called a friend and emergency services in a panic. 

Police said that he had gone to the hospital to "graap" the victim but she was till unconscious, reported Sanook

Doctors said she had probably suffered a brain injury and in addition had had a retainer and her teeth knocked out of her mouth in the violent attack.

The husband had not mentioned hitting her, just strangling her.

The husband is being charged with causing grievous bodily harm as investigations continue. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 1

Frustration is a boiling pot. She might not have been in the mood but would not have wanted him to go to a lady of the night. Talking is the best way to solve the problem. If it doesn't, then go and find a more willing lady. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Karma is a b I t c h old mate. You will have men queueing up to have sex with you once you go into the big caged bedroom. I hope they give it to you in every orifice until your teeth fall out.

How do you know he'll have men queueing up, strange statement, sounds like a bit of projection. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Karma is a b I t c h old mate. You will have men queueing up to have sex with you once you go into the big caged bedroom. I hope they give it to you in every orifice until your teeth fall out.

Weird assertion, I don't believe man on man sex happens outside the US justice system all that much. Didn't happen in the UK prisons, I have no experience of Oz prison, maybe you're like the Americans.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1