Thailand: Russia-Ukraine tensions spill over to APEC

webfact

On 11/21/2022 at 2:28 PM, JBChiangRai said:

I was stopped in Big C on Saturday and thanked by a Ukrainian gentleman for wearing my T-shirt, it reads

Puck

Futin

I stand with Ukraine

Apparently we are to get quite an influx of Russian tourists now (Phuket and Pattaya) and I wonder if your T-Shirt could have its dangers!

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Apparently we are to get quite an influx of Russian tourists now (Phuket and Pattaya) and I wonder if your T-Shirt could have its dangers!

I am having a holiday in Phuket in April, I am a little worried about taking it with me.

I also have a few Russian Warships Go F??k Yourselves T-shirts too

Edited by JBChiangRai
spelling

On 11/19/2022 at 10:28 AM, ezzra said:

Like the wold care all that much that a tyrant is virtually mass killing men women and children and burning their homes, just like in the middle ages, nothing change...

Really!!! So the Ukrainians mass killing men, women and children and burning their homes , just like in the middle ages since 2014 never happened, right? Ignorance is the greatest crime one can inflict on oneself.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, georgesidi said:

Really!!! So the Ukrainians mass killing men, women and children and burning their homes , just like in the middle ages since 2014 never happened, right? Ignorance is the greatest crime one can inflict on oneself.

Ignorance is spreading false claims:

UN Civilian Death Figures

During the entire conflict period, from 14 April 2014 to 31 December 2021, OHCHR recorded a total of 3,106 conflict-related civilian deaths (1,852 men, 1,072 women, 102 boys, 50 girls, and 30 adults whose sex is unknown). Taking into account the 298 deaths on board Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 on 17 July 2014, the total death toll of the conflict on civilians has reached at least 3,404.

With Military

According to the U.N., 10,900 victims were soldiers, of which 4,400 were Ukrainians and 6,500 pro-Russian combatants of or on behalf of the separatist pseudo-republics. Civilian victims were between 3,400 and 3,500. The latter were in turn not all victims of attacks and of drones and rockets launched by Ukraine against the pseudo-republics. In fact, a part died in the portions of the oblasts of Luhansk and Donetsk that remained under Ukrainian control during attacks by separatists.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/19/2022 at 2:32 PM, Lacessit said:

Russians are starting to understand what this war is really costing Russia.

You are right. And Russians are also starting to understand that Ukraine with friends is much stronger. But they also believe that Ukraine without friends is not a problem. So Putin-TV is now explaining that people of Russia have only one solution of the problem of unwanted friends of Ukraine, the nuclear one.