Get vaccinated! Six Covid dead in a day in ONE Korat hospital - tragic scenes all over again

webfact

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I couldn't get one as I didn't have a visa in my UK passport. Foreigners got them well before me. 

And is this another example of you switching your Nationality to fit the purpose again?

I was pleasantly surprised Thailand was giving me free Covid vaccinations, more so to find it would be the good stuff from the USA, rather than the junk, (as it was being stated at that time), my Thai Mrs got!

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

If one is infected and has been vaccinated, they have less severe symptoms (if any), and recover more quickly, and are thus contagious for less time. You have to consider a bigger picture than one on one!

Well, I would be glad to agree with that, if you could answer these questions:

Are less severe symptoms associated with lower transmission rate?

Could you show me a paper that shows a quicker recovery in vaccinated people? (I couldn't find any)

9 minutes ago, lessismore said:

Well, I would be glad to agree with that, if you could answer these questions:

Could you show me a paper that shows a quicker recovery in vaccinated people? (I couldn't find any)

I had already posted a link with some studies confirming that. Here's another one for you. Disclaimer, this was for previous variants not Omicron which we know reduces vaccine effectiveness and so logically would also reduce the claims made below somewhat.

COVID-19 Vaccine Reduces Severity, Length, Viral Load for Those Who Still Get Infected

Researchers found that study participants who were partially or fully vaccinated with the Pfizer and Moderna messenger RNA vaccines at the time of infection had a viral load that was 40% less than that of unvaccinated participants. Viral load – the amount of SARS-CoV-2 virus found in a test sample – is not an indicator of how contagious an individual is, though early COVID-19 research suggests viral load could play a role in disease severity and secondary transmission.

In addition to disease severity, researchers looked at infection longevity. The majority of infections among unvaccinated participants were detected for two or more weeks, compared with only one week among vaccinated participants. That represents a 66% reduction in the risk that a vaccinated person will have a confirmed infection for more than one week.

Additionally, the risk of having COVID-19 with an accompanying fever was 58% lower for vaccinated participants, who reported two fewer days sick in bed, on average, and an overall length of illness that was six days shorter than that of unvaccinated people.

https://news.arizona.edu/story/covid-19-vaccine-reduces-severity-length-viral-load-those-who-still-get-infected

21 minutes ago, lessismore said:

Yes, I suspect so if one is coughing and sneezing less. But more a factor is whether people are symptomatic at all, and if they are infected, they recover faster. Time of being contagious will very much impact transmission rate. You seem to be making rather poor excuses simply not to believe... if your mind is already fixed, why even discuss?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, lessismore said:

Excuse me ThailandRyan but I don't understand what you're talking about.

I just pointed out that Pfizer vaccine has not been tested on transmission before its release.

It's just a fact and according to the fact checkers, it's completly normal. 

Did I write somewhere that this is a scandal and that people shouldn't get vaccinated because of it?

Look again.

You insinuated it with your post...try again

43 minutes ago, lessismore said:

Thank you BKK Brian,

I saw that one, but it's not very relevant as you said.

It would be interesting to have datas for Omicron.

Well its still relevant, much as the effectiveness will be reduced with Omicron that does not in anyway mean its non existent, just diminished as we know is the case.

8 minutes ago, lessismore said:

Well, I'm asking questions and I'm always ready to change my mind if I'm proven wrong.

For your pleasure, here are some more "poor excuses simply not to believe":

There has been quite an increase in Thailand of Covid cases and death recently. I believe vaccine negativity is playing its part. 

I do not read directly from Pfizer myself... one can believe claims or reject being vaccinated. 

I would be surprised to find a US company that did not have some dodgy practices. sadly. Boeing tell lies but we still have to fly on their planes.

Edited by jacko45k

On 12/12/2022 at 1:50 PM, JackGats said:

True but I think it doesn't mean a thing because the sample is too small. Statisticians would say it is not statistically significant (either way, ie younger fatalities having been vaccinated OR majority of fatalities not having been vaccinated).

All of the people dropping dead live on TV add a lot to the statistical sample though.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 2:05 PM, TheFishman1 said:

All the people got the Chinese vaccine. That vaccine is worthless. Six months after I got that I got to Moderno in at six months that I got a booster Moderno I’m feeling pretty good about it why the government ordered so much of the Chinese fake vaccine is unbelievable I guess they care more about money than their own peopleTIT

Well, since we're living in upside-down world, the opposite is probably true.

On 12/12/2022 at 2:51 PM, kevinsan said:

Surprisingly fast how Covid can mutate to evade vaccines, treatments and previous immunities. China is opening and bringing more Covid cheer for the holidays. Happy Holidays to All!

It is the non-sterilizing "vaccines" that put pressure on the virus to mutate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 3:59 AM, cmsally said:

Died "from Covid" or died "with Covid" . There is a big difference.

no there isn't - try to explain the difference in medical terms.....you think you know what that means but I'll wager you don't in rea;ity.

Edited by kwilco

21 minutes ago, ChoakMyDee said:

In the US, only about 10% of the VAERS data is being reported. It takes more than 30 minutes to submit a VAERS report and most doctors and nurses don't have the time to submit them for every patient with an adverse reaction. So it may be the law to submit them but they aren't being submitted.

Complete and utter nonsense.....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ChoakMyDee said:

In the US, only about 10% of the VAERS data is being reported. It takes more than 30 minutes to submit a VAERS report and most doctors and nurses don't have the time to submit them for every patient with an adverse reaction. So it may be the law to submit them but they aren't being submitted.

You really need to stop reading misinformation and then reposting them. What you believe is happening is not happening as you Insist.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaers/fact-check-reports-of-adverse-effects-in-us-database-arent-confirmed-to-be-linked-to-vaccination-idUSKBN2AE0QQ

Further to this, the VAERS dataset presented in the video did not just include events reported after COVID-19 vaccines. On-screen text in the video says a one-year-old died from the COVID-19 vaccine, but children younger than 16 years of age are not authorized to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines in the United States (here). The VAERS report in question says that the vaccine the one-year-old had received was a flu shot (VAERS ID number 942246, vaccine data downloadable here: here).

Throughout the video, the woman says that about 1% of vaccine injuries and deaths are reporte

“To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”

False and misleading.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finally got infected & recovered after a few days of low grade fever (tested positive on first day)

Did fine for three years even traveling the world but it seems Thailand has really under reported their numbers. Here in the country it is pretty rampant.

Not that it is a big deal as most have the same symptoms I had but don't test or report it.

I tested negative after 7 days

I had one J&J vac back in 8/2/21  So that is supposedly expired as they say it is good for 6 months.

I only got it because it was a single dose & I figured my body could handle it + I thought there was no other way to travel back then

Edited by mania

On 12/11/2022 at 9:26 PM, FarAway said:

But as I said exactly that now almost 3 years ago already, when everyone was pooping their pants and attacked me verbally for just stating my assumptions and I do not want to look like a know-it-all, I will just.. yeah.. what? I don't know, but please do not call me conspiracy theorist ???? ???? 

Not even the conspiracy theorists believed that the young and snappy where gonna be dying from the vaccine. I tried to stay neutral on it all and the more time passes, it seems like the craziest conspirators of the last 3 years are being the most vindicated. 

• Haha 1

⚠️THERMONUCLEAR BAD—Hospitals completely overwhelmed in China ever since restrictions dropped. Epidemiologist estimate >60% of ???????? & 10% of Earth’s population likely infected over next 90 days. Deaths likely in the millions—plural. This is just the start—????

https://twitter.com/drericding/status/1604748747640119296?s=46&t=Jq3cV4_b3wChQJQCAY2kNQ