XBB Covid Variant Spreading In India Will Soon Reach Thailand: Expert

webfact

46 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Are you unaware that your anti-christ actually said he has an open mind about where the virus originated? It has been widely reported in the MSM.

No matter: the good doctor already committed the unpardonable sin of contradicting the Dear Leader on TV.

Edited by fusion58
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/origins-of-sars-cov-2

There has been a lot of evidence up to this point that the seafood market [in Wuhan] was the epicenter of SARS-CoV-2, but these recent reports are the death knell for any alternative theories.

The reason why people thought that it wasn’t the market was because the Wuhan Virology Institute—a laboratory where scientists study coronaviruses—is in the same city. People thought that it came from [that] lab. 

But the evidence shows that the market was definitely the culprit, just as in 2003, when a live animal market led to the emergence of SARS—a smaller pandemic, but nonetheless very concerning.

I read the JHU article and reviewed the referenced Science article . The inference of early cases in proximity does not take into account the other virology lab located 300 yards from the market. These articles are by no means a "death knell for any alternative theories". It seems too late to uncover any smoking gun on site, but further understanding of differences between wild strains and the Wuhan virus may help to understand how the Wuhan virus emerged.

This review is a good analysis of spillover vs lab leak:

https://inquisitivebiologist.com/2022/02/11/book-review-viral-the-search-for-the-origin-of-covid-19/#more-16352

Here is another that has generated a lot of interest:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/10/covid-origins-investigation-wuhan-lab

• Like 1

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

Everyone should continue to take precautions and preventative measures including wearing face mask in public areas which are populated and wash and spray hands continiously.

From recent deaths in Korat,  the COVID-19 virus is still prevelant and can kill anyone who may be susceptible.

To think otherwise is very fool hardy and irresponsible.   imo

No.

I have not had any vaccines for it.  I used to sneak out at lock downs for a drink with the Thai village locals  I dont wear face masks, only when it used to be insisted upon..never now.  

I have never had covid either.  I believe its real, and cam kill old sick or weak people.  In the early days it was more dangerous.  Now is no worse than a cold.  Get over it. 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

No.

I have not had any vaccines for it.  I used to sneak out at lock downs for a drink with the Thai village locals  I dont wear face masks, only when it used to be insisted upon..never now.  

I have never had covid either.  I believe its real, and cam kill old sick or weak people.  In the early days it was more dangerous.  Now is no worse than a cold.  Get over it. 

The death rate and long term complications  far exceeds that for flu - still. The misinformation and lies spouted here are unconscionable.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Remember the Golden Rule:

Always, without questioning or challenging, follow the directives and narratives of the establishment and dominant paradigm. 

They're your good friends and have your best interest at heart. 

Yep. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, zzaa09 said:

Remember the Golden Rule:

Always, without questioning or challenging, follow the directives and narratives of the establishment and dominant paradigm. 

They're your good friends and have your best interest at heart. 

Yep. 

Yep. Doctors know nothing until you need 'em.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Why would he want to waste his time looking up some horse manure conspiracy theory that you aren't allowed to post here?

So, the reports of Canadian hospitals having difficulties cos of Covid, flu and other factors all at once, is now a "horse manure conspiracy"... I mean you better tell everyone about this

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I'm so sorry you are so delusional .....  so the thousands upon thousands that died world wide didn't really have any COVID ....   they just died,  the young kids, the old folk,  the everyday folks just got a cold and died.

Shame on you for being so stupid and selfish .....  god help me I hope I never see you in a bar ... it's the stupidity of your type that make this world so uneasy and problematic. 

Wow. So aggressive.  You sound fanatical. 

Why so angry?  

I said that the first covid and varients were serious and dangerous.  But that is long over now. Its weak now and no more dangerous to healthy peoole than the flu from what I can tell.  I never said a that covid did not exist or did not kill people.  

Yes, people can still die of it now, but statically they are either very old and weak or have serious pre exiting conditions, which could just as well kill them if they got a cold or flu on top of them or even food poisoning.  

Everyone in my family got all their vaccinations and all up to date, yet all of then got covid, some TWICE!  I have never had it so far.  I am happy for you to do as you think best.  I would not be angry with you for getting vaccinated and washing your hands all the time with sanitizer.  Good for you. 

Take responsively for your self...same as I am doing.  

Edited by jak2002003
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, steven100 said:

Everyone should continue to take precautions and preventative measures including wearing face mask in public areas which are populated and wash and spray hands continiously.

From recent deaths in Korat,  the COVID-19 virus is still prevelant and can kill anyone who may be susceptible.

To think otherwise is very fool hardy and irresponsible.   imo

You are soo right!

They also say alcohol is very bad when consumed in large amounts,it

may lower your immunity.

Be careful!

• Like 1

COVID vaccines saved 3.2 million US lives, researchers say

The Commonwealth Fund estimated the vaccines prevented more than 18.5 million hospitalizations and 3.2 million deaths from December 2020 to last month.

Researchers added the vaccines also prevented 120 million more COVID-19 infections and saved the U.S. more than $1 trillion.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3773239-covid-vaccines-saved-3-2-million-us-lives-researchers-say/

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

He means one can't post links that refute the claim that the Covid shot is safe and effective, and he is right.

That's because Covid vaccines are as safe as any vaccine and do prevent serious illness. There is no credible research refuting that.

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That's because Covid vaccines are as safe as any vaccine and do prevent serious illness. There is no credible research refuting that.

Financial and political interests supersede everything.

I could PM you some very compelling material from very qualified scientists and doctors regarding the safety of these products (or lack thereof), as well as some alternative media channels featuring thousands of injured/dead people with irrefutable and verifiable data but no, they are not from vetted sources (and therefore will not fall into the "approved" and "credible" categories according to your preferred terminology) and I am 99.99% sure you will refuse the offer.

Your faith in the system is unfaltering, I get it. But do you know that Pfizer paid the biggest criminal fine in US history, $2.3bn, for lying, misleading and defrauding the public, endangering lives for profit? Links below.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/02/pfizer-drugs-us-criminal-fine

https://recordinglaw.com/what-does-a-criminal-fine-mean-and-who-paid-the-largest-criminal-fine-in-us-history/

• Thanks 1

Just now, rattlesnake said:

Financial and political interests supersede everything.

I could PM you some very compelling material from very qualified scientists and doctors regarding the safety of these products (or lack thereof), as well as some alternative media channels featuring thousands of injured/dead people with irrefutable and verifiable data but no, they are not from vetted sources (and therefore will not fall into the "approved" and "credible" categories according to your preferred terminology) and I am 99.99% sure you will refuse the offer.

Your faith in the system is unfaltering, I get it. But do you know that Pfizer paid the biggest criminal fine in US history, $2.3bn, for lying, misleading and defrauding the public, endangering lives for profit? Links below.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2009/sep/02/pfizer-drugs-us-criminal-fine

https://recordinglaw.com/what-does-a-criminal-fine-mean-and-who-paid-the-largest-criminal-fine-in-us-history/

My faith in the system is far from unfaltering. Think opioids. However that's a planet away from trusting nothing. I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that the risks of covid vaccines was far less than from getting covid itself. In fact I resisted getting a second dose of AZ as I was in the risk zone but the medical authorities weren't buying it. I had to get a GP to force them to allow me to have Pfizer because at the time is was only available for young people and prime ministers.

That said, the first dose of AZ was problem free anyway.

If Pfizer was fined for lying it has nothing to do with covid or the vaccines for it. Drug companies are profit motivated but the problem lies with a lack of regulation, corporations are greedy and will do anything to maximise shareholder value which is why they need to be regulated.

Bottom line: we need big pharma and the furphies you cite are irrelevant to covid. It is not a hoax and the vaccines work and have been very thoroughly tested. The "experimental" vaccine misinformation is just BS.

Just now, rattlesnake said:

Pfizer was fined because they stopped at nothing to achieve their goals, they lied and covered up potentially devastating side effects (the fines, although astronomical, were a fraction of their actual profits so it's a business plan and a very effective one too). Anyone who still trusts anything they say or produce is either very stupid or severely delusional.

Bottom line: we don't need big pharma as they are just a bunch of sick crooks who couldn't care less about people's wellbeing.

As for the rest… I rest my case.

I guess you're lucky, you don't need to take any medications.