Man allegedly got robbed by a woman he met in Pattaya on a dating application

snoop1130

Where was the 58K sent to and whose account was it sent to?

Then look at the stupidity of the clown that swallowed the ' food story ' and left her/him/it alone with a 42K phone when they had just met online.

You can't educate pork!

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 2

NEVER let them know where you live.  Short term rooms are as low as 120 baht for two hours, according to my dirty falang friends.    120 baht saves a lot of headaches……and of course don’t give them your phone.  That’s 5 year old stuff………dating apps are fine.  Video call first, so my dirty falangs tell me.   

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I would even be more embarrassed to go to the police and tell them about my "stupidity".
Knowing it will be in the news, I would swallow my pride and admit I am a complete idiot.

Agreed....    What is it with all this news publicly embarrassing victims... ???

Do news reporters standby at police stations waiting for victims to publicly embarrass  ????

Surely going to the police is such situations ‘should’ be something which can be done with privacy and in confidence....

Its almost as if the journalists (term used very loosely) pay the BiB so they can hang around and hopefully get a juicy story... OR, the BiB call them in when there is some potential story and they get a ‘pay out’... 

... either way..  its pretty characterless behaviour and shows an underbelly of distaste. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

True love , how romantic .

I'll give that a try 

"Hi, my names Mac , pleased to meet you , could you show me your vagina . Thanks , that seems to be in order , BTW , what's your name ?"

My money and my illusion I'm paying for...I don't see the problem 

16 hours ago, BangkokHank said:

If he had gone downstairs to pick p the food, how did this "woman" leave the building without passing him on the way out? Or did she go out the window?

Possibly, he didn't know what she looked like with the mask on!