Police raid alleged illegal nightclub in Pattaya

snoop1130

I think there are many people who like to wake up at 6pm and party till 5am.   Not me.  In all my youth and single years in the 80's in Denver and Dallas 2am was the legal time and that was late enough  for me.  

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

I think there are many people who like to wake up at 6pm and party till 5am.   Not me.  In all my youth and single years in the 80's in Denver and Dallas 2am was the legal time and that was late enough  for me.  

The question is what people are this. There is no weekend. Don't they have to work or go to school? Obviously this first class entertainment venue (see picture) is for Thais. 

SmartSelect_20221216-091332_Maps.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

More than 100 nightclub goers were found enjoying music and drinking alcohol. Officers ordered to turn off the music. A nightclub manager whose name was not given to the press was unable to present a legal license for the nightclub

Yet another illegal nightclub...

Amazing Thaialand.

15 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Right, but its only 'illegal' until the brown envelopes arrive, them magically it becomes 'legal'?????

Strange that when the monthly rent collectors come visit they never check the paperwork?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

They would have died whether this raid took place or not..................

If Thailand had a police force that 'served and protected' its citizens by rubbing out dangerous drivers instead of feathering their own police stations, I suggest fatal accidents would decrease significantly.  Speed is the major common cause of fatalities and surely the easiest to spot and eradicate?

43 minutes ago, mikebell said:

If Thailand had a police force that 'served and protected' its citizens by rubbing out dangerous drivers instead of feathering their own police stations, I suggest fatal accidents would decrease significantly.  Speed is the major common cause of fatalities and surely the easiest to spot and eradicate?

Nice thought...................but it ain't going to happen in our lifetime.