Doomsday warnings for 2023

Social Media

It took me about 6 months before I was 100% sure the Earth was flat......I got so angry  at one point I watched flat earth youtube videos for 16 hours a day for 10 days in a row in 2017........Now its almost impossible to do that because youtube shadow banns good flat earth videos...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redwood1 said:

It took me about 6 months before I was 100% sure the Earth was flat......I got so angry  at one point I watched flat earth youtube videos for 16 hours a day for 10 days in a row in 2017........Now its almost impossible to do that because youtube shadow banns good flat earth videos...

Watching Youtube that much rots the brain.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

It is called mania, your brain is in a condition where everything goes on speed, and you see the light. Pretty much what many people experience when they discover religion. Mania is also a condition related to serious mental health issues, but mania can occure without necessary being a life long struggle with mental health. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is called mania, your brain is in a condition where everything goes on speed, and upyou see the light. Pretty much what many people do when they discover religion. Mania is also a condition related to serious mental health issues, but mania can occure without necessary being a life long struggle with mental health. 

Just to let you know I was just fine during those 10 days....It still took a few more months before I was sure....It went like I was 100% sure the earth was a ball then 80% sure then 50% sure then 30% sure then 10% then 0%....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redwood1 said:

Just to let you know I was just fine during those 10 days....It still took a few more months before I was sure....It went like I was 100% sure the earth was a ball then 80% sure then 50% sure then 30% sure then 10% then 0%....

So Einstein and every other physician is wrong! Thats alot of high intellectuals who either is wrong, or part of the plot! Impressive!

6 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Have a look at this Im dure you have time and should be interesting to watch. Joe Roagen is an open minded person, right?

https://youtu.be/YjWn23pEl3k

Just now, connda said:

The "Climate Experts" have been hammering that the polar ice caps are going to melt and flood the world.

I've lived in many coastal areas over the last 70 years, and wanna know a secret?  The sea level is the same now as it was when I was born.

Climate Change is the biggest billionaire funded scam that will make use of now well developed "public-private partnerships" in order to tax the commoners and Neo-Serf classes into more austerity and poverty. 

The "Climate" is in a constant state of change and has been for 4 freaking billion years.
But, we now have a 'climate change' based cabal in a "public-private partnership" and they are collectively going to 'roger' us all. 

"Bicycles for us; private jets for us."  CO2?  Makes plants grow and in turn produce oxygen.  Amazing how that works.  I gotta admit.  Most of the human race simple want to be slaves.  By 2035, you'll probably get your wish.  Fools.

Wrong. You didn't give a link to that claim. Why not? Rules don't apply to you?

49 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I believe you're correct, so here's another for you just to set the record straight

There are several times in the video where the camera is held nice and straight pointing out the side window showing the earth as straight horizon line. Time point 8:10 onward for quite a few seconds. Keep in mind the glass is curved,

I have seen many many many high altitude balloon and videos like this....And when a curved lens is not used its always flat......If it was not so I would be happy to say so....

Edited by redwood1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

There are several times in the video where the camera is held nice and straight pointing out the side window showing the earth as straight horizon line. Time point 8:10 onward for quite a few seconds. Keep in mind the glass is curved,

At 8:45 it's quite rounded.

19 minutes ago, connda said:

The "Climate Experts" have been hammering that the polar ice caps are going to melt and flood the world.

I've lived in many coastal areas over the last 70 years, and wanna know a secret?  The sea level is the same now as it was when I was born.

Climate Change is the biggest billionaire funded scam that will make use of now well developed "public-private partnerships" in order to tax the commoners and Neo-Serf classes into more austerity and poverty. 

The "Climate" is in a constant state of change and has been for 4 freaking billion years.
But, we now have a 'climate change' based cabal in a "public-private partnership" and they are collectively going to 'roger' us all. 

"Bicycles for us; private jets for us."  CO2?  Makes plants grow and in turn produce oxygen.  Amazing how that works.  I gotta admit.  Most of the human race simple want to be slaves.  By 2035, you'll probably get your wish.  Fools.

slrtrend_tpx_2022.png

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/150192/tracking-30-years-of-sea-level-rise

37 minutes ago, connda said:

So reveal those secrets. How old are you and what area's exactly are you talking about where the sea levels are the same? lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I think the main window gives fish eye distortion and the other does not...

Lets come back down to earth. 

I am under the assumption that flat earthers don't use sat navs in their cars or don't view satellite TV right? If viewing Sat TV which direction do they point it?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, it helps to explain the otherwise mystifying delusions of conspiracy theorists. It's one thing to believe that JFK was assassinated by the CIA because the evidence has been withheld (possibly understandable) but another to believe the earth is flat.

Trump was motivated by pure political gain in spreading conspiracy theories, not that he necessarily believes them but I wouldn't rule that out. He was simply exploiting useful idiots.

your theory about trump may be correct.

regarding JFK, there's a conspiracy that he was killed by the MOB. If you ever watch Boardwalk Empire, you'll see that JFK's father was involved with the MOB ... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, connda said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I lived in Beijing. The air quality is so bad it will shave 10 years off your life.

Where is the scam in trying to get people out of their cars to have cleaner air?

There is no scam. 

People in Amsterdam have been taking their bikes to work for years. They are no more miserable than people taking their cars to work, and perhaps more fit and have cleaner air. 

The biggest mistake the MSM is making is using the term "climate change" and focusing exclusively on that aspect of environment.

Climate change is only ONE aspect of environmental health, and it's arguably not entirely influenced by human activity.

The oceans are so polluted that fish is no longer safe to eat. Try eating fish every day and then go test your heavy metal levels in your body.

Environmental DEGRADATION is NOT A SCAM !!!

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I lived in Beijing. The air quality is so bad it will shave 10 years off your life.

Where is the scam in trying to get people out of their cars to have cleaner air?

There is no scam. 

People in Amsterdam have been taking their bikes to work for years. They are no more miserable than people taking their cars to work, and perhaps more fit and have cleaner air. 

The biggest mistake the MSM is making is using the term "climate change" and focusing exclusively on that aspect of environment.

Climate change is only ONE aspect of environmental health, and it's arguably not entirely influenced by human activity.

The oceans are so polluted that fish is no longer safe to eat. Try eating fish every day and then go test your Mercury levels.

Environmental DEGRADATION is NOT A SCAM !!!

It isn't a scam but those cars are inextricably linked to climate change as well as pollution.

36 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

JFK was killed for a number of reasons .....

He did not back the CIA in Cuba

He was dumping the Federal Reserve and giving the money back to the people....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy_Sr.

He was not going along with Masonic playbook......The Kennedy family were big insiders ......If you doubt this read about his father here.....Always in the right place at the right time to make loads of money......JFK was meant to advance Secret societies NWO agendas but instead said F.......You......

And paid with his life....

The problem with youtube videos such as this is that they do not give context. This one in particular is not the official one. It has been sliced, edited and shortened to exclude what it was he was actually talking about. The Cold War, ie Russia

Full transcript here:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The problem with youtube videos such as this is that they do not give context. This one in particular is not the official one. It has been sliced, edited and shortened to exclude what it was he was actually talking about. The Cold War, ie Russia

Full transcript here:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

Well I am not sure what secret societies have to do with a cold war.....

No one gets to be president with out being heavily involved with secret societies.. 

• Haha 2

Just now, redwood1 said:

Well I am not sure what secret societies have to do with a cold war.....

No one gets to be president with out being heavily involved with secret societies.. 

Read the full transcript instead of watching  dodgy unofficial vids that were badly edited and very misleading, going against the terms of Youtube, the uploader already admitted its been deleted multiple times. For your information I've just reported it to youtube so thanks for the alert

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It isn't a scam but those cars are inextricably linked to climate change as well as pollution.

climate change creates a lot of deniers for various reasons.

there's other issues that don't get discussed: pollution, species being wiped out, scarcity of resources (water, etc) ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, redwood1 said:

JFK was meant to advance Secret societies NWO agendas

the so-called NWO agenda has been a conspiracy for decades.

it doesn't exist or mean anything, as far as I know.

new order what?

that they moved all the manufacturing to china? 

check this out. this guy is JFK's father in Boardwalk Empire talking about the stock market.