What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2023)

CharlieH

11 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Can't find them all. Only season  1 and 2 and season 1 has 2 names. first 3 ep. Cuckoos Calling, ep 4 and  Silkworm???

I got them all from TPB.  The actor who plays Shrike seems to have only half a leg in real life AND an operation to fix a hair-lip.

16 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

I shouldn't judge after only the first episode, but to me it looked a little stereotypical and at times just plain stupid.

The trailer makes it seem as if it would be. Got the women all in charge, of course. Lite story, usual tropes. I'll give it a miss.  

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

C.B. Strike

Untitled.png

Each "season" or part seems to be based on a separate book of J.K. Rowling.

According to my research, season 1 contains:

Season01: The Cuckoos Calling part 1-3

Season02: The Silkworm part part 1-2

Season03: Career of Evil part 1-2

Season04: Lethal White

Season05: Troubled Blood

So far, I've watched Season01-Season04, and it seems to be a correct sequence of the story.

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

C.B. Strike

Untitled.png

For those searching torrents, that's how they are listed/downloaded on some sites, others may actually separate S1 as 2, for 5 seasons.  Also the order on IMDB/4 seasons.

Edited by KhunLA

38 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

For those searching torrents, that's how they are listed/downloaded on some sites, others may actually separate S1 as 2, for 5 seasons.  Also the order on IMDB/4 seasons.

I don't know how the torrent sites group the series together, there seem to be differences. Here is the definitive broadcast order:

..."Fifteen episodes across five series have been broadcast to date, each series adapting the novels The Cuckoo's Calling (2013), The Silkworm (2014), Career of Evil (2015), Lethal White (2018), and Troubled Blood (2020), respectively"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_(TV_series)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

I don't know how the torrent sites group the series together, there seem to be differences. Here is the definitive broadcast order:

..."Fifteen episodes across five series have been broadcast to date, each series adapting the novels The Cuckoo's Calling (2013), The Silkworm (2014), Career of Evil (2015), Lethal White (2018), and Troubled Blood (2020), respectively"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_(TV_series)

Yes, I saw that/wiki, and tpb will have complete 4 or 5 seasons.  One I downloaded was 4 seasons, complete.  And yes, S01 was a head scratcher, and actually didn't realize they were 'short' seasons, one story line ending, then 2nd starting.  So I then opened the folders, saw 'my' season 2 (or 3 depending how you want to number them), was 2 files ... say what ????

A good thing, no mucking around, and quite enjoyed all 4 or 5 seasons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, I saw that/wiki, and tpb will have complete 4 or 5 seasons.  One I downloaded was 4 seasons, complete.  And yes, S01 was a head scratcher, and actually didn't realize they were 'short' seasons, one story line ending, then 2nd starting.  So I then opened the folders, saw 'my' season 2 (or 3 depending how you want to number them), was 2 files ... say what ????

A good thing, no mucking around, and quite enjoyed all 4 or 5 seasons.

Agree on S01 being very odd on P2P sites. I still have to finish S04, but personally, I like British crime/thriller series. And lets face it, Holliday is really easy on the eyes ????

• Like 1

You People 

This star studded movie about white black and/orJewish black racial tensions is controversial and in my opinion both very funny and painfully bad. But you have to watch it at least for for the Eddie Murphy kufi hat scene.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

This was excellent.

RAR

Estonia - funnet som endrer alt

In 1994 MS Estonia cruise ferry sank in the baltic sea, this documentary reveals new information what actually might have happened on that stormy night.

A fantastic doco.

In Slovakia, a young investigative journalist is brutally murdered. When the police files of the murder investigation are leaked to the reporter's colleagues, they uncover vast corruption reaching the highest levels of Slovak society.

46 minutes ago, steve187 said:

are you confusing 'strike back' with 'strike' which i don't think has been filmed yet or even commissioned

Or possibly just the ebook (or audio) being available, as that, (something) is on x1337

39 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Strike season 5 on x1337, seach for strike, tv only an on time and you should find it or am i confused again? The name is strike season 5 and the name is "Troubled Blood"

Yes but season 5 (book 5) is season 4 on IMDB, there is no season 5 on IMDB.

https://thetvdb.com/series/strike/seasons/official/5

55 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Strike season 5 on x1337, seach for strike, tv only an on time and you should find it or am i confused again? The name is strike season 5 and the name is "Troubled Blood"

That one we know about, called S04 or S05, depending on uploader.

We're awaiting this one you referred to:

image.png.9a9098ce199c674c355f268180015717.png