What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2023)

CharlieH

22 hours ago, recom273 said:

Ganglands is back on Netflix S02 starts on Friday - the first series was pretty good. 

Thanks for the tip @recom273. I've never come across this series before. Downloading season 1 now from TGx. Not many seeds/peers so pretty slow to download so far (stop/start), but no big deal for me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bubblegum said:

About Strike; I'm more confused then you. I'm not familiar with the books and can't remember nor find the Ink Black Heart anymore so I don't know where I got this title from.

It is on TPB as an E-book DL

Guess it will be hitting TV before the end of the year, since series if popular.

12 hours ago, gargamon said:

Here's an unexpected surprise. Theaters in a couple of weeks and Netflix on March 12.

Luther, the movie. 

With any luck, Idris Elba will be the next Bond ????

They'll need to offer him a lot of money though, that & age might be the deal breaker.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Nah, they did float the idea, to test the waters, and I think they got a lot of negative feedback.

Thankfully Disney has nothing to do with the Bond franchise, or the new Bond would be a trans, in an inter racial relationship with a one legged lesbian.

Next James Bond | Who Will Be 007 After Daniel Craig? | Esquire

16 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just finished watching The Gold season 1. It's a crime drama, set in London and based on events surrounding the 1983 Brinks Mat robbery, where 6 armed robbers stole around £26M of gold bullion, cash & diamonds from a warehouse on the Heathrow International Trading Estate. I thought it was very good and well worth a watch. I got it from TGx. It's already been mentioned by @giddyup earlier in this thread.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14063678/

I eventually "binge watched" the last three episodes of "The Gold" last night and I thought it was a great series although IMO I was left "hanging" in the final episode – – but apparently that's the way it was. Well worth a watch as you have said.

I also dug out one from way back which I had dismissed then and really couldn't remember much about it, and watched it again, and now it all made sense! The movie was called "Dark City" and I'm so pleased that I decided to rewatch it, and I have to say that whomsoever dreams up movies like this, must have a vivid imagination.

Again, well worth a watch if you haven't seen it before, and even if you have, give it another try!

• Like 1

Still Missing Morgan

In June of 1995, Morgan Chauntel Nick was abducted from a little league ballpark in Alma, AR. Starting in 2019, cameras follow the Nick family and Detectives for the entire 24th year of Morgan's disappearance, revealing exclusive interviews and information around an unprecedented abduction investigation.

On 2/13/2023 at 2:30 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

Actually someone took my bike by accident, same model 2012 click, same colors, somehow his key worked on mine too. I then located it and got it back. Same principle I guess? The funny part was my key didn't work on his bike.

The apple airtags are just a bit bigger than a 10 baht coin.

Bond could in no way be black. Enough with cheering on wokeism already. I'm guessing Miss/Ms Moneypenny will be Chinese?

49 minutes ago, rabiedabruce said:

Bond could in no way be black. Enough with cheering on wokeism already. I'm guessing Miss/Ms Moneypenny will be Chinese?

Or was that "Miss FunnyFanny" (according to Russ Abbott). Just loved his humour!