Thailand Remains Popular Destination for Russian Tourists

snoop1130

12 hours ago, biervoormij said:

I did not notice that Russians where rude when I was in Russia but they sure are rude here. I will have to see if the Chinese match and surpass the Russians on the Chinese return.

The spitting in China is something that was a bit off putting and I really did not like putting my bag on the floor of trains or buses but I loved traveling in China.

With all the smog in Beijing, I had no choice but to spit in the gutter, I was fined ! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Where else in the world are they allowed to go, direct from Russia ? Rudest people I have met, no thought of other people, blocking isles in supermarkets etc.. 

Not so many places. 

But once in Asean they can bop around to neighboring countries maybe for years.

18 hours ago, proton said:

Far better them than hordes of noisy, rude Chinese

Yes but they’ll be coming soon unfortunately and probably bringing lots of covid problems they’ll probably be entering without any checks and restrictions 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, engamann said:

No wonder , not many other countrys want Russia tourist because of Putins war against Ukrine but in Thailand money is number one so here they don't care where the money come from.

So true engamann, the Thais are only concerned about money, nothing else matters to them.

• Like 2

Why don't you Western Expats go down to Phuket and other place, find Russian speaking tourists, and tell them how much you viscerally hate them all? 

And then?  See if they agree.

Edited by connda

1 hour ago, connda said:

Why don't you Western Expats go down to Phuket and other place, find Russian speaking tourists, and tell them how much you viscerally hate them all? 

Some of them I assume are good people.

Check out draft dodger NFKRZ on YouTube.  "Your friendly neighborhood Russian."

14 hours ago, connda said:

Because they don't speak Russian..... if they did, they would be telling each other!