Russia’s astonishing losses during invasion of Ukraine revealed

ezzra

2 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Because compared to the might of Russia their level of hardware pre invasion would have been minimal in comparison

check douglas macgregor, scott ritter, jeffrey sachs, to name a few - and if you speak french, jacques baud- on youtube and you'll understand  my doubts, hopefully

• Haha 2

RU is petrified ... I'm surprised RU hasn't surrendered yet & Putin hasn't resigned, allowing UA to annex all of RU for their own.  You know, 'Victor's Spoils' and all ????

Do you think any of the western puppeteers want this conflict to end ?

They are literally making Billions $$$ with blaming everything on the RU/UA conflict.  As if it couldn't be ended tomorrow.

image.png.05bbc68ca5aa7e0b46806e45767250a7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2023 at 1:49 AM, Pique Dard said:

check douglas macgregor, scott ritter, jeffrey sachs, to name a few - and if you speak french, jacques baud- on youtube and you'll understand  my doubts, hopefully

Sorry I have no idea what you are burbling about

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The trouble is Putin is prepared to sacrifice millions of his own people for his moronic goals. 

Not really. The wealthy have an off ramp. We see that in Thailand. Those being conscripted are the poor, prisoners, those from the east, mercenaries and Chechens. Not Muskovites. While that remains the status quo, everyone that matters is happy. If he started to conscript the wealthy all hell would break loose.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not really. The wealthy have an off ramp. We see that in Thailand. Those being conscripted are the poor, prisoners, those from the east, mercenaries and Chechens. Not Muskovites. While that remains the status quo, everyone that matters is happy. If he started to conscript the wealthy all hell would break loose.

Wealthy is relative.

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Wealthy is anyone who can afford to live outside their country without working.

Many of those that fled can't really afford that for as long as it takes which may be the rest of their lives. So many are desperately seeking longer residencies and asylum anywhere. Georgia's visa policies are very generous but an understandable severe backlash is growing.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Worse not only Putin apologists but one is also a convicted child sex offender, spent 2.5 years inside. Scott Ritter

Some youtube names I suggest.

Vlad Vexler

Inside Russia (now a refugee)

Jake Broe

Putin's problem was his belief in his military. They told him how good they were and he believed them. He expected the Ukraine President to cut and run. What he got was a brave principled politician who basically said bullocks.

So what Putin expected was a 3 or 4 day campaign and a quick surrender. So here we are, nearly a year later, Putin is further away from his victory than he was at the start.

Oh ,and by the way the Russian supporters here say that the world press are lying and the Russian press are telling the truth, and we all know that the Russian press never lies.

• Like 1