Prince Harry tells Anderson Cooper why he’s not stepping out of the limelight

Scott

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That link states that 

"The letters suggest the decision to sack Mr Whitlam was made by Sir John, and seemingly him alone.

In his letter to the Queen on the day he dismissed the prime minister, Sir John said he made the serious and significant decision without tipping off the Sovereign first."

Which shows the UK Monarchy didn't dissolve the Whitlam Government , infact, the UK Monarchy  weren't even told about it until after the event  

The GG is a direct appointment of the monarchy, not an elected representative of the Australian people as the US president is. He should not have overturned the duly elected government. It was a purely political decision. As I said, it's off topic here.

• Like 1

Just now, Salerno said:

Hardly, it's rubber stamped by the Monarchy, advised by the Prime Minister.

Still an appointment of the monarchy and represents the monarchy. He should observe the same principles of no political involvement as the monarchy in the UK. Is Australia an inferior country?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I can see that the monarchists are very fearful of sunlight lest the public lose faith in their born to rule elite.

The mask slips.

Not only is this person expressing an opinion (albeit a strange one) but undermining his shtick expressed at interminable length - with heaps of passive aggression - that he's just reporting the facts.

No problem in his expressing idiosyncratic views but contrary to his protestations he has an agenda.

• Haha 1

Just now, jayboy said:

The mask slips.

Not only is this person expressing an opinion (albeit a strange one) but undermining his shtick expressed at interminable length - with heaps of passive aggression - that he's just reporting the facts.

No problem in his expressing idiosyncratic views but contrary to his protestations he has an agenda.

Yes, my agenda is free speech and don't attack those who exercise it unless they are proven to be lying or causing harm to life and limb.

• Haha 1

Uh oh… this is going to lead some interesting tabloid headlines. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/05/prince-harry-diana-new-book-autobiography-spare?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Perhaps the palace press office could brief them with some suggestions. 

Prince Harry: One unanswered claim at the heart of his story https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64175772

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Then why are you accusing Harry of damaging the royal family? Are they are protected species? If the answer is no then why isn't he entitled to the same deference aka tugging the forelock?

Errrrm , it is you who accused William of damaging Harrys reputation and marriage , could you please explain why you said that ?

4 hours ago, d4dang said:

Who needs the family whose fortune comes from slavery, narcotics, piracy and colonialization? The royal family is one of the world's greatest scams. Scurry after news rags selling past glories and present day scandals.

Yes, but what an institution.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Beat me to it. Any lingering respect I had for harry has now been consigned to rubbish bin. He knows that William won't defend himself in public, but resorted to being a slime anyway. I hope he is informed that he will no longer be welcome in England.

First time I saw bridges being burned quite so effectively.

I suspect harry will now be regarded as a wimpy lap dog and ridiculed. He deserves to be IMO.

Harry was already regarded as a wimpy lapdog.

This episode just throws petrol on those flames.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

"I know but I'm not telling". ????

Is that the best you've got? Why don't you answer the question? Is it because you can't?

Where did I say I know?

What is it I’ve said I have knowledge  about but won’t share that knowledge?

Which post exactly?

What question was I asked?

What exactly can’t i answer?

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Cocaine Harry!!! What a surprise. He's really selling himself, isn't he...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11602447/Prince-Harrys-book-Duke-reveals-took-cocaine-times.html

No surprise really, lots of talk on social media that Harry and Harry's wife still regularly enjoy the company of Charlie.

Cool, he tried cocaine a few times when he was 17. Can you post some links to the social media posts that he and Meghan are currently doing it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Cool, he tried cocaine a few times when he was 17. Can you post some links to the social media posts that he and Meghan are currently doing it?

Teenagers with mental health problems doing class A drugs like Coke is cool? How about crack? Smack? Meth? You must think that would be amazing. 

Lady C frequently alludes to it in her videos, although for legal reasons she does it with subtlety so it might go over your head or more likely you will pretend not to see it and that a title "problems of substance, Sniffs, whiffs" is about having a cold and flatulence ????.