Room (or 2) For Rent On Sukumvit Soi 20

Hi,

I have 2 rooms to rent in a beautiful, two-story apt on Sukumvit Soi 20. This is in the heart of Sukumvit, close to the Emporium, the skytrain, and lots of restaurants. We're located very close to the mouth of the soi. We have private parking, internet, cable, direct telephone line, and a maid who cleans, does laundry, etc.

The apt itself is 285sqm, with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, dining room, and a kitchen. We have high ceilings, and the floors are genuine Thai redwood. The apt is fully furnished, and there is a balcony in each bedroom as well as in the dining room. I've included some pics as well.

post-48269-1183131192_thumb.jpg

post-48269-1183131213_thumb.jpg

post-48269-1183131219_thumb.jpg

post-48269-1183131230_thumb.jpg

I'm an American working in Bangkok for 6 years now, and my apt-mate is a Thai professional who works for an a foreign embassy. We're looking for another quiet, clean roommate or 2 to share our gorgeous home. No smoking and no pets.

Rent is 15000 baht per month, plus utilities divided equally (approx 2k-3k per month per person). I would prefer a long-term roommate, but short-term may be ok too, especially for July. The rooms are both available July 1. My mob. is 089-822-6324 (if I don't answer please SMS instead).

Cheers,

Richard