Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

i had a 55 year old lady proposition me over Facebook. She claimed she had been alone for 17 years. So, I visited her in Khon Kaen. Somehow, she could speak passable English.

Nothing came of our one night, I went home, she was sulky afterwards.

Today, she posted a photo of her  Farang boyfriend on Facebook.  Maybe she hasn't been alone for 17 years.

A post in multicolored fonts has been removed:

5. Do not post text with all capital letters or with over-sized fonts, all bold font, non-standard fonts, colored fonts or unusually large emojis. Do not use emojis or any other form of graphics in the title of your poll or topic.

EDIT

Also now two off topic posts

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:49 PM, Danderman123 said:

Morality of the business is not this topic, which is about Famous Bar Girl Lies.

I see............so this is a bargirl lie? 

"It's a good and easy way of making money ???? 

End of story" 

17 minutes ago, kwilco said:

perhaps she just wanted someone who was good in bed?

You clearly don't understand how this scam works:

the lady hooks up with the victim, and provides long and nasty sex. Shampoo, rinse, repeat until the victim is captured, ie in a committed relationship. Then, announce that boom-boom is off the table due to age, illness or some religious issue.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You clearly don't understand how this scam works:

the lady hooks up with the victim, and provides long and nasty sex. Shampoo, rinse, repeat until the victim is captured, ie in a committed relationship. Then, announce that boom-boom is off the table due to age, illness or some religious issue.

Oh dear - they're all out to get you - you must be some catch!

• Confused 1

On 5/26/2023 at 3:03 AM, Danderman123 said:

i had a 55 year old lady proposition me over Facebook. She claimed she had been alone for 17 years. So, I visited her in Khon Kaen. Somehow, she could speak passable English.

Nothing came of our one night, I went home, she was sulky afterwards.

Today, she posted a photo of her  Farang boyfriend on Facebook.  Maybe she hasn't been alone for 17 years.

If her English wasn't too good, maybe she got years and hours mixed up ?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hello, there are 1000s of Farang victims of that particular scheme. You see them in Darkside bars, they have a Thai lady at home, but she says she is too old for boom-boom, so they go to a bar instead.

A variation of the theme is the Farang who gets trapped by a lady and goes to live the village in Isaan. Those guys end up going to Pattaya for sex, while their supposedly celibate "wife" can enjoy quality time with her kik.

I should add that I am not claiming that all Thai women do this, or that all Farangs living in the village are trapped. There is a continuum of relationships, ranging from Thai ladies who are madly in love with their Farang, to those who are in it for the money.

Methinks thou doth protest too much!! Misogyny will out!

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Methinks thou doth protest too much!! Misogyny will out!

Sorry, I don't have a Thai girlfriend. All the Thai ladies I know are in committed relationships with Thai men.

That doesn't stop some of them from having Farang "boyfriends".

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Sorry, I don't have a Thai girlfriend. All the Thai ladies I know are in committed relationships with Thai men.

That doesn't stop some of them from having Farang "boyfriends".

you're just confirming the stereotype. - keep it up!

52 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What stereotype?

you just keep on keeping on, don't you? but tat's stereotypical.

all you are doing is emphasising your own shortcomings - (sorry about the pun)

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:54 AM, Rayafa said:

I want to tell you how I first checked my girlfriend for a lie. It was very easy to do this.

Really, this is the easy way to check for lies?

Some people puzzle me no end.

One of the most famous bargirl lie is "I no like Thai man". Curiously, a lot of customers believe them, and when I post about the Thai boyfriends, sometimes I get comments doubting my stories.

I prefer bargirls with Thai boyfriends, because they can't pull the "you my boyfriend" routine. I did have one lady try that for 2 or 3 years before she admitted to having a Thai boyfriend.

Sometimes I hire the boyfriend to do work in my condo or elsewhere, although most are not skilled. That means they are limited to moving heavy trash or furniture, jobs like that.

And on rare ocassions, they come to take the bargirl home when she's too drunk.