Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

On 1/7/2023 at 6:56 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

That is actually true for many bargirls.

I no like young man as customer because they want to f$# for hours and think they do me a favor and they don't have much money.

I prefer old guys. Maybe they sleep and I don't have to work at all. Or they are tired after 5 minutes. Easy money.

I am terribly sorry to say this, but you were lied to. ????

3 minutes ago, FalangJaiDee said:

I am terribly sorry to say this, but you were lied to. ????

It depends on the particular bargirl.

And some old guys can't complete the act for a long time and so the lady has to work hard.

Some young guys go quickly and pass out.

It's hard to generalize on this meme.

well in my exps with the thai girls ive always been frank and earnest with them...

im Frank in BKK and Earnest up north!.......now hows about a kiss baby?  joop joop?

solly...mai dai...cannot......................must pay first.     ????   11 pages deep---thats some good BG thread!

I had a lady leave my place, go to work, and then send this message:

"today I forget I asking you that it posdible or not if you can give me another 3000baht for paid apartment deposit because not I have it but not enough."

because she suddenly discovered she was 3000 baht short on her rent.

Or, when she got home, her Thai boyfriend told he needed 3,000 baht to fix his moto.

Edited by Danderman123

"Now I don't have money to buy food."

"My son is in hospital with pneumonia. Can you help me with money?" (Sending me a copied pic from the Covid-pandemic: "Stay safe", clearly depicting an African kid in hospital.)

"I'm single/alone..." (to attract interest, while she actually has a Thai boyfriend)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

"Now I don't have money to buy food."

"My son is in hospital with pneumonia. Can you help me with money?" (Sending me a copied pic from the Covid-pandemic: "Stay safe", clearly depicting an African kid in hospital.)

"I'm single/alone..." (to attract interest, while she actually has a Thai boyfriend)

Yeah, I get those as well.

The lady who sent me the attached message really did stop working bar. But she has 2 other jobs, so she has money. Perhaps her boyfriend needs money for his moto.

Screenshot_20230417_080816_Messenger.jpg

Bargirls lies?  We all do lies don't we?

My girlfriend experience (GFE) was great after not being able to return for 2.5 years.

Only my choice of places to eat, drink & party, absolutely no beer/go go bars with their costs. 

sanook macmac.jpg

One Thai lady constantly posts on Facebook about me. Lots of photos, today she posted "in a relationship " from 2 years ago.

I know she did because a lady from México woke me up with an irate message about that post. 

The Thai lady has a Thai husband who reads her Facebook.  I guess he doesn't mind if his wife goes with Farangs, any more than if she posted about a pet dog.

Oh, the Mexican lady has a husband, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I started reading this thread and couldn't resist. Registered to post.
I traveled to Pattaya for 12 years in a row with a break of two years in covid. And only this year I understood Thai girls a little.

I was in Pattaya from October to March 11, 2023. And for the last three months of the month I met with one girl.????

And it so happened that I was able to open her smartphone several times and learn a lot of interesting things.

And I'm really still in shock. Almost two months after leaving home, I still cannot believe the extent of the lies of Thai women. This is some kind of fantasy.

A lot of experienced guys have unsubscribed here. But even if we add up all the described facts of the lies of Thai women, it is still not enough. All these lies must be multiplied by 10????

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rayafa said:

I started reading this thread and couldn't resist. Registered to post.
I traveled to Pattaya for 12 years in a row with a break of two years in covid. And only this year I understood Thai girls a little.

I was in Pattaya from October to March 11, 2023. And for the last three months of the month I met with one girl.????

And it so happened that I was able to open her smartphone several times and learn a lot of interesting things.

And I'm really still in shock. Almost two months after leaving home, I still cannot believe the extent of the lies of Thai women. This is some kind of fantasy.

A lot of experienced guys have unsubscribed here. But even if we add up all the described facts of the lies of Thai women, it is still not enough. All these lies must be multiplied by 10????

A lot of words, but not even a single example…

2 hours ago, NextG said:

A lot of words, but not even a single example…

Haha. Reasonable criticism.

Of course, I will give examples if it is interesting to readers. After all, I didn’t even have time to write anything.
But in order to properly scale up the lies of Thai women, I will have to tell my story in detail.
Moreover, I can confirm my words with screenshots from the phone of this girl, unlike the words of other farangs. Or screenshots of my correspondence with her in Line.

I want to say that in fact I was both a boyfriend and at the same time a detective of my girlfriend. And he did a quality job.

But first, I want to say this.
Thai girls are amazing and amazing women.
At one time I was fond of psychology and understood well how women work. And I understand their actions, their desires, their motives. But with Thai women, these laws do not work.

For example. What is love?? Love is an exchange of energy between a man and a woman. If the energy exchange is approximately equivalent, then everything is fine. If the balance is disturbed in one direction, conflicts and quarrels begin.

In order for a flow of energy (love) to arise, God made a man and a woman completely opposite. Just look at our genitals. Men have a drill, women have a hole. It's like plus and minus in a battery. But there are no batteries with two minuses or two pluses.
And when we insert our penis into a woman's vagina, this is an analogue of a drilling rig that drills and pumps oil from a well.

A woman receives energy from a man through subtle sex and through the whole body. It is primarily money. With the help of money, she can eat deliciously, relax, buy clothes, get a manicure, haircut, rent an apartment for her body, and so on. Therefore, for a woman, love is when she receives either money or the equivalent of money.
Even when a girl tells her boyfriend that he doesn't love her, she doesn't mean sex. She means that he does not care about her, about her body and does not give money.

Men get energy from women mainly through rough sex, which is without panties. For this we have an antenna (penis). So when a man tells a woman that she doesn't love him, he means that she doesn't suck, doesn't let her be <deleted> in the ass, or rarely wants sex at all.

That is, a woman through sex returns to a man the energy that he gave her initially in the form of money.

• Haha 1

And another important difference between a man and a woman.
Men have a hot nature of love. Men fall in love quickly, often at first sight. And they quickly cool down if there is no reciprocity. Sometimes we only need a few days to forget a girl.

For girls, it's the other way around. They fall in love for a long time, sometimes they need a month, two, six months for this. But then the girls cool down for a long time after separation. They worry, they cry, they cannot calm down.

So with Thai women, these rules do not work. At least in Pattaya.
A man can make his girlfriend rich. He can be handsome, interesting, rich, young enough. He can buy her an apartment, a business, give her 200,000 baht a month. But as soon as he leaves even for two days, this girlfriend of his will immediately find some kind of freak, old, fat, bald, vile and happily sleep with him for 1000 baht. Or will sleep for free with some young man.

A Thai girl can be deeply in love with her man. But this will not prevent her from finding a new boyfriend on the second day after his departure and living with him in his apartment. She will not worry, cool down, wait for a while. She will do it almost instantly. And it's amazing.

58 minutes ago, Rayafa said:

Men get energy from women mainly through rough sex, which is without panties.

I am not sure if it is because English is not your native language but I found much of this post either pretty hilarious or disappointingly sad.............:unsure:

Energy mainly from rough sex........bemused much......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topt said:

I am not sure if it is because English is not your native language but I found much of this post either pretty hilarious or disappointingly sad.............:unsure:

Energy mainly from rough sex........bemused much......

Yes, you are right, I am from Russia and speak English at a primitive household level. Therefore, I write my posts through Google translator.
You don't have to be disappointed. By rough sex, I mean physical sex, not sadomasochism.

It all depends on age. When a man is young, he usually prefers only physical sex. If he is 25 years old and he has a choice of two beauties, he will choose the one with whom he has good sex. The second girl, who, unlike the first, is a good housewife, but bad in bed, will lose in competition with the first.
But an elderly man is more likely to choose the second option. He already needs care, food, treatment. Too temperamental girl, on the contrary, will create mental discomfort for him and constantly change with other men.

Girls also have different motivations for young and old men.
Nature, instinct make them have sex and give birth to children from young, beautiful and athletic men. For the sake of their healthy offspring.

But then they prefer to live with older men, because adults usually have more money than young guys.

That is, if a girl tells you that she likes old men more and at the same time runs to <deleted> for free with young men, she really thinks so and does not lie at all. After all, the old man contains her, takes care of her, fills her with energy, that is, he truly loves from the point of view of a woman.

But where should the girl put this energy then? The old flaccid member is not able to pump out the excess back. And in this she is helped by young sports gigolos.

16 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

'i had an abortion send money' letter sent with piccy of a tin of tomatoes in the lavvy for proof 

From my point of view, this is not a scam. It's more like a girl's joke.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kwilco said:

I took my British ex for a drive down So i6, Pattaya one time. She looked at the street and then said 

"I feel sorry for them"

"What? These girls?" I asked

"No" she replied "The men"

Yes, its a sad existence for the men in the bars in Pattaya paying for company..............................although its equally sad driving past to look at them .