Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, its a sad existence for the men in the bars in Pattaya paying for company..............................although its equally sad driving past to look at them .

I think a good knowledge of Thailand involves looking at all sorts of things - there's hardly part of Thailand I haven't seen, but for some who don't seem to make head of tale what they re looking at it would be a waste of time. I suppose you've never seen Soi 6?

Edited by kwilco

On 1/14/2023 at 6:56 PM, Hummin said:

Is every bar girl like that? 

Most Bar girls I have known, had 0-3 customers a week. Some only go long time, some only go short time, and some have falang bf, and only do guys for fun and extra tip. Non of them I knew had several customers pr day. I guess different bars have different type of girls.

You choose the bar you like to sit drinking.

I posted something along these lines in another thread.

I would agree, but Its been so long since I went to a bar. 

When I was a young single guy living in BKK, I would watch the girls leave the cheap apartment blocks in my soi, and I would watch them all jump out of returning taxis at 2.00 am. I never really paid bar fines, they just told me to wait around at the end of soi cowboy and we would go for dinner after the bars kicked out, from what I saw, lots of girls didn't get customers. I had a few girls numbers and would call them, most were available at a drop of a hat. Obviously there must be girls that service multiple western customers / locals / policemen daily - but on the whole, I think most aren't so busy, (but I know nothing of the Pattaya scene) and often too lazy to maximize their time.

On 5/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, Rayafa said:

But first, I want to say this.
Thai girls are amazing and amazing women.
At one time I was fond of psychology and understood well how women work. And I understand their actions, their desires, their motives. But with Thai women, these laws do not work.

For example. What is love?? Love is an exchange of energy between a man and a woman. If the energy exchange is approximately equivalent, then everything is fine. If the balance is disturbed in one direction, conflicts and quarrels begin.

In order for a flow of energy (love) to arise, God made a man and a woman completely opposite. Just look at our genitals. Men have a drill, women have a hole. It's like plus and minus in a battery. But there are no batteries with two minuses or two pluses.
And when we insert our penis into a woman's vagina, this is an analogue of a drilling rig that drills and pumps oil from a well.

A woman receives energy from a man through subtle sex and through the whole body. It is primarily money. With the help of money, she can eat deliciously, relax, buy clothes, get a manicure, haircut, rent an apartment for her body, and so on. Therefore, for a woman, love is when she receives either money or the equivalent of money.
Even when a girl tells her boyfriend that he doesn't love her, she doesn't mean sex. She means that he does not care about her, about her body and does not give money.

Men get energy from women mainly through rough sex, which is without panties. For this we have an antenna (penis). So when a man tells a woman that she doesn't love him, he means that she doesn't suck, doesn't let her be <deleted> in the ass, or rarely wants sex at all.

That is, a woman through sex returns to a man the energy that he gave her initially in the form of money.

It is not only your English that is primitive…. just wow ???? 

You need to stop hanging out with bar girls and feral women. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

When I met my girlfriend in December 2022, she told me that she works in a beauty salon. She is 30 years old. Freelancing for only seven months and has a maximum of two to three buyers a week a week for a short time. Because she does not have enough salary of 12,000 baht to rent an apartment and support a child. She has a child with a former Thai friend. She dreams of finding a serious farang man, marrying him and never freelancing again.
She also told me that she likes mostly men aged 50-60 years. She doesn't like dating young guys because they want sex without a condom and pay little. And that she doesn't like Indians because they smell bad.
For a short meeting, she takes at least 1500 baht, it is not cheaper. Doesn't sleep with anyone, only for a short time.
He has sex exclusively in a condom, does not give a <deleted>, cunnilingus does not allow anyone.
But all this does not apply to me. Because she's never had such a cool man. I am her betrothed, she seems to know me from a past life. I'm just the perfect handsome man and the perfect man with a big dick that she's delighted with.

When I opened my Thai girlfriend's smartphone 2.5 months later, I found out the following information.
She has two children with former different Thai boyfriends. She has been freelancing since at least 2017, and before that she was a dancer in GoGo on Walking Street and earned 20,000 baht per night.
On average, she has two clients a day. Sometimes three. Ideally in the morning and evening for a short time and then a long time until the morning.
She is married to a German and even has a German surname. Her husband lives in Germany and sends her between 20,000 and 40,000 baht every month. She lives in the apartment of a married Englishman. Who, when he comes with his family to Pattaya to his other apartment, goes to her from his wife to have sex. The same apartment is paid for by an Italian, also a regular customer. To whom she says she rents an apartment for 8,000 baht. In addition to these three, she has several other regular customers who sometimes send her small amounts of money, 3,000 - 5,000 baht each.
Her clients are of absolutely any age, skin color and nationality. But their requirements are different. She loves young guys very much and agrees to have sex with them for 1000 baht and even 500. Older men, no matter what, fat, bald, unsympathetic usually 1500 baht in high season. Until the new year, I easily agreed with such people for 1200 baht. For a night, the standard price is 3000 baht, but if the man is prettier or younger, then 2000 or even there were cases for 1000 if there are no customers. Indians are also welcome, but for them the price is more expensive. Short time 2000, night - 4000. Deep <deleted> makes all his regular customers, loves cunnilingus and also practices with all his regular customers.

I did not find contradictions on only one issue. She really loves big penises. And when he sees a photo of a large penis, he makes a preference in his favor if he has a choice.

It's short. I can continue if anyone is interested.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

and sending bar girls monthly salaries while living in another country is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

You are correct. Better you flush your money down the toilet.

100% of Thai ladies getting money from abroad either hand it to their Thai boyfriend or use the money to enable them to access young Farangs at 2 in the morning.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

and so do all the married customers bargirls sleep with is what I got from that story.

men act out of integrity, but expect the bar girl and their wives to have integrity.

and sending bar girls monthly salaries while living in another country is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Customers lie, too, but that is the subject of another topic.

I know some bargirls who believe what the customers tell them, particularly marriage promises, over and over again.

I prefer to not write too much here… suffice to say that I would not ever take a ‘girlfriend’ here nor ever consider one to be my ‘girlfriend’. 
I’ve had girls following me home and showering me with gifts(and still lying), women standing with their husbands and telling me that they loved me, even though I had not ever laid a hand on them though have been considerate to them in the past(he was a drunk as a skunk), girls on their phones to their boyfriends/sponsors telling them how much they miss them, whilst eyeing me up in the gym. Girls taking me out to dinner, for a massage, offering freebies(not only the ‘locals’)..

Because I do not ever enter financial arrangements with these girls, I eventually become privy to things their sponsors don’t get to hear until it’s too late. 
Gambling is another thing… How many have just frittered away the money and property of their partners…

Of course this is over many years…. But these things are still ongoing. 
Some people don’t ever learn. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Oh it's like paying a lawyer on retainer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

That is amazing that you could obtain that "information " from a Thai cellphone.

You may not believe it, but this is really a story about one girl. I have been going to Thailand for 12 years. But until this year, I traveled for a maximum of a month and I did not have a permanent girlfriend in Thailand, I changed them every day.
This year, after two months, when I had already had enough of adventure, I met this girl and for the first time began to meet with a permanent partner. I can say fell in love with her, so I decided to get to know her better.

I got basic information about her from her smartphone. The smartphone contained correspondence with her husband, boyfriends and buyers from Thaifriendly, Line, WhatsApp, Tinder. There were also correspondence with girlfriends, relatives and friends.
The rest of the information I got from various sources.

I learned from her husband that she was married. I saw copies of checks for 500, 1000 euros and his name. Found him on Facebook by last name. He has a rare last name. In his profile were joint photos with my girlfriend. I wrote to him, we exchanged WhatsApp, and he told me a lot about her.

I think these two screenshots of correspondence are enough to reduce your skepticism.

первый.jpg

Второй.jpg

• Sad 1

And here my girlfriend is returning to Pattaya after the new year. Together with her, her relatives are going to stay in Pattaya for a few days. Mother, children, sister.
And my girlfriend asks permission from her English boyfriend for permission to stay her relatives in her apartment. Which this Englishman gave her to live in.

That is, her husband gives her money, probably for renting an apartment. This apartment was given to her free of charge by an Englishman. The same apartment is paid for by at least one boyfriend from Italy.
And she wanted me to pay too. That is, only at the expense of someone else's apartment, it may have additional income, 20-30 thousand baht.????????

третий.JPG

9 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Personally, I am surprised by something else.

My friend's husband is a young man. He is now only 43 years old. He hasn't seen her since 2019. But every month he sends her money. And he knows she's been freelancing all these years.

Even more surprising is that after our conversation, he began to send her even more money. If recently he gave her 500 euros a month (20,000 baht), then after our correspondence he increased her salary.

My friend convinced him that if he gave her more money, she wouldn't need to have a regular customer. It will be enough for her to walk occasionally for a short time.

I have only one explanation for this. The German husband is the psychological slave of this Thai woman. There are almost no real, classic women left in Western Europe. Therefore, real female affection, care and attention are like heroin for him. He lives on happy memories and probably still hopes to be reunited with this woman.

I can't find any other explanation.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rayafa said:

Personally, I am surprised by something else.

My friend's husband is a young man. He is now only 43 years old. He hasn't seen her since 2019. But every month he sends her money. And he knows she's been freelancing all these years.

Even more surprising is that after our conversation, he began to send her even more money. If recently he gave her 500 euros a month (20,000 baht), then after our correspondence he increased her salary.

My friend convinced him that if he gave her more money, she wouldn't need to have a regular customer. It will be enough for her to walk occasionally for a short time.

I have only one explanation for this. The German husband is the psychological slave of this Thai woman. There are almost no real, classic women left in Western Europe. Therefore, real female affection, care and attention are like heroin for him. He lives on happy memories and probably still hopes to be reunited with this woman.

I can't find any other explanation.

For all you know, he might enjoy the excitement of her going with other men. There is a name for every fetish possible!  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Hummin said:

For all you know, he might enjoy the excitement of her going with other men. There is a name for every fetish possible! 

Okay, but paying a girl to have her body used by other men is overkill in my opinion.

Although personally, this option suits me very much.  ????

12 minutes ago, Rayafa said:

Okay, but paying a girl to have her body used by other men is overkill in my opinion.

But you are still paying too… It’s just a different level of low self esteem. 

24 minutes ago, NextG said:

I pay only for the service rendered to me when I am in Pattaya.
And her German husband pays her while in Germany to have sex with other men only for a short time.

Do you think it's the same thing??

10 minutes ago, Rayafa said:

And her German husband pays her while in Germany to have sex with other men only for a short time.

Does it give you an extra sensation, having sex with a married woman ?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, NextG said:

I’ve had girls following me home and showering me with gifts(and still lying), women standing with their husbands and telling me that they loved me, even though I had not ever laid a hand on them though have been considerate to them in the past(he was a drunk as a skunk), girls on their phones to their boyfriends/sponsors telling them how much they miss them, whilst eyeing me up in the gym. Girls taking me out to dinner, for a massage, offering freebies(not only the ‘locals’)..

46 minutes ago, NextG said:

Oh yeah. I understand what you want to say to everyone here. That you are handsome, brutal and athletic macho. And that's why there is a line of Pattaya beauties waiting for you. And everyone else here is a loser with low self-esteem.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Does it give you an extra sensation, having sex with a married woman ?

I did not immediately find out that this girl was married. But only from the correspondence with her husband after I returned home.

Edited by Rayafa

1 hour ago, Rayafa said:

Im sure there is a Category for you to. 

2 hours ago, Rayafa said:

Does it need to be the same thing?

2 hours ago, Rayafa said:

Oh yeah. I understand what you want to say to everyone here. That you are handsome, brutal and athletic macho. And that's why there is a line of Pattaya beauties waiting for you. And everyone else here is a loser with low self-esteem.

Is that what you “understand” or simply what you imagine?

4 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

that bad, huh?

I didn't say anywhere that it's bad.
Maybe you even like converted girls with penis or young boys. This is everyone's personal preference.
I just made a guess.

6 hours ago, Rayafa said:

I didn't say anywhere that it's bad.
Maybe you even like converted girls with penis or young boys. This is everyone's personal preference.
I just made a guess.

You are also revealing something of yourself. There is a reason why you feel the need to travel from your own country to seek the company of the abused and of abusers. 
Birds of a feather, flock together..

It is by no accident that you strike out at me and attempt to denigrate others in your ‘pain’. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Birds of a feather, flock together

I don't understand what you want from me.
I'm old, bald, fat, ugly and I meet lying Pattaya prostitutes for money.
And you are young, handsome, athletic macho. Your girls are honest and have sex with you for free. They also feed, give gifts and tell all their secrets. You've already told everyone here about it.
We are in different categories.
Therefore, find yourself a company of Hollywood stars or open a topic about honest girls from a bar and write there, but leave me alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayafa said:

I don't understand what you want from me.
I'm old, bald, fat, ugly and I meet lying Pattaya prostitutes for money.
And you are young, handsome, athletic macho. Your girls are honest and have sex with you for free. They also feed, give gifts and tell all their secrets. You've already told everyone here about it.
We are in different categories.
Therefore, find yourself a company of Hollywood stars or open a topic about honest girls from a bar and write there, but leave me alone.

Leave you alone? This is a discussion board. You seemed happy enough to “guess” another member preferred boys/ladyboys, that the German is some kind of cuckold…. but not quite so happy that someone may be judging you. Perhaps people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 
I also have posted on-topic and have also been the victim of lies.  The difference is that I did not hand over any money in exchange for favours. Once you have done that, you lose any trace of the moral high ground. You are paying the abused or your abuser to abuse or to be abused. 
Your description of love and equating it with money or “the equivalent of money” is more than sad. That you have reached a ripe old age with that being the sum of your knowledge. 
So, by all means, share your experience, but perhaps you should refrain from judging others lest someone should be judging you. Just my humble opinion.