Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But to be fair, I don't think there is a big difference between women who marry rich guys and prostitutes who take money from the same guys. All of them want money and a good life - and why not.

Sure. It's all fun until someone jumps off a balcony.    

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Hummin said:

I had many thai girls on my side, but I always paid the bill! The travels, food, gasolines if she had a car, hotels, but not necessary salery. A caddy who regularly came and visited me, never took or wanted money, but I guess her sponsors already paid her well

That dreaded 19th hole. ????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do we, most of us, really want to know? And is it fair?

Would I want that a possible gf knows everything about my life? I didn't do any crimes but in the hindsight there are also some moments where I should have behaved better.

I think we should mostly look at a person how he/she is now and don't think about too much with how many people this person had sex and how and where and all that.

And it seems some girls are pretty good in separating their job from their personality. Maybe it is similar to actors. Only because a guy plays always the bad guy doesn't mean that is how he is. And if a girl plays a role for an hour that doesn't have to damage her if she separates her role from the rest of her life. At least I guess it works similar to that.

You are likely right. But, I think for most, there is a point at which emotional intimacy, trust and faith in men might be compromised. Where is that point? Depends on the woman, for sure. But, for some it might be 450 customers, and for some it might be 3,700. I would prefer to know. 

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is actually true for many bargirls.

I no like young man as customer because they want to f$# for hours and think they do me a favor and they don't have much money.

I prefer old guys. Maybe they sleep and I don't have to work at all. Or they are tired after 5 minutes. Easy money.

Thats a twisted truth, I did spend alot of time with the girls as friend living in the same building, and those girls who had sponsors did not go out with older Men. However another story, but as quick they have their financial needs fixed, they enjoy life, and I believe to work as a sex worker, and also be good at it, you must like sex and have an appetite for it. 

100% of the girls I met who had a bf, left alone in Patong, Pattaya, Ao Nang, cheated on their bf’s or sponsors. I have maybe met 25 in my life in that situation, so,,,, Butvall of them did not solely work bar, some was selling insurance, appartments, working restaurant, 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is actually true for many bargirls.

I no like young man as customer because they want to f$# for hours and think they do me a favor and they don't have much money.

I prefer old guys. Maybe they sleep and I don't have to work at all. Or they are tired after 5 minutes. Easy money.

This is what the bargirls say, but what they do in real life is to swarm any young guy who cmes into their bar. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, save the frogs said:
13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If a Pattaya bargirl is not sick, not asexual, or a lesbian, there is a 90% chance she has a boyfriend.

arent many of them divorced and raising children on their own?

ie single motherhood leads them to this work in some cases, no?

Divorced from the farang husband who lied on the first barfine when he told them he would love them long time?

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Other girls start and a few months later they are another person, often more or less crazy. I don't know if they ever return to "normal" even if they stop working in that business for years. I have my doubts.

that's an interesting observation.

too bad we don't have psychologists on this forum to explore that further.

so is sex just a "physical" act? or what does it do to you if you have multitudes of sex partners?