Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, its probably not marketing that causes her to cling to men. 

I have known a few, and some that provided that great GF experience.... they would not have thought twice about a quick little earner while she was 'doing laundry' or 'go to  loom'.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, London Lowf said:

"Oh, you were the girl that was stuck to seat 38 on Phydeaux III"

Yes, so  'Why don't you get in position now and take a deep breath, because'

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, poskat said:

I was sitting in a bar with a few cuties in pattaya one time, and one of the girls proudly flashed a big engagement ring and said "my fiancee gives me big money. So now I only fxxk the guys that I want to..."

Which is the lying part of this, that is quite common to happen. I got laid a lot in my early twenties thanks to that.

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And if they were online, then they would be contacted by lots of guys who are younger and fitter than me. They would never even send me a message.

I was always inundated with offers online.

Would turn on my account for an hour, get 10 offers, then discard the fatties and ladyboys.

Not that many foreigners in Thailand, but lots of Thai girls.

Doesn't matter what you look like, all they want is cash.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was always inundated with offers online.

Would turn on my account for an hour, get 10 offers, then discard the fatties and ladyboys.

Not that many foreigners in Thailand, but lots of Thai girls.

Doesn't matter what you look like, all they want is cash.

Did you post a picture and state your age?

4 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Which is the lying part of this, that is quite common to happen. I got laid a lot in my early twenties thanks to that.

you might notice that I was responding to a message about bar girl truths.

do try to keep up...

8 hours ago, Adumbration said:

And so....back to my original point on this thread...how do you "talk to girls in real life" when you don't speak even basic Thai?  Sure...some Thai girls that are not bar girls speak some English but those girls are educated and/or worldly and will show zero interest in a Singha wife beater wearing old, fat and bald farang.

And yes, my mate wears wife beaters, I have told him repeatedly that just changing his wadrobe would increase his chances significantly but he just does not listen.  He also asked me to tutor him in Thai but he gave up after four lessons.

Just recently he had a girl, late thirties, about a 7 in appearance, genuine widower that he brought to meet me.  She had zero English and he was communicating with her entirely using google translate on his phone.  It was rather sad.  The girl told me it was impossible and also she could not cope with his smoking.  He smokes 4-5 packs a day.

Then why don't you tell him he should not involve you with any of this? What's the point?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

If you are in Pattaya long time, you are bombarded with money requests from the ladies. Most claim they don't have rent money.

I suspect that the ladies are simply looking for free money for tonight's entertainment.

Money requests are no problem.

Ok baby, what will you do for that money?

14 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Jeez, not that old smug chestnut again. I say that is nonsense.... 

Bargirls might like a bit of  chat but Pattaya is a tourist town, and generally they prefer tourists, those who 'do not know too much'! Those who might just believe their lies!

You are misquoting me.  I did not say bargirls prefer men who can speak Thai.  What I said is that they are less inclined to lie to me when I speak to them in Thai.

• Like 1

Just now, 3NUMBAS said:

i have tracked down many a  boyfriend they said they never had ,whereas they were cohabiting just for company really with some jiggy on the side.very few would live alone  with no company full time 

Most of them love their Thai boyfriend, and are really upset if he goes with another lady.

One lady I know lives with a younger man, and is very happy with him, except his dick is too small. But everything else is okay.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've always found it best not to talk to women all that much.

Found the perfect bargirl, no English at all.

Two years later she speaks good English ,,,,,,, damn it!

Next, I'm gonna buy one of them sex dolls, no backchat from 'her'.

Yeah, those dolls are low maintenance. Only a decent pressure gurney and dishwashing liquid required.

Trips to ATM gone.????????

1 hour ago, London Lowf said:

The bargirl lies are no problem for 95% of customers - we know some of them lie, they know some of us lie, it's all part of the game and both sides don't take it too seriously. Guys have cash to flash and want cheap thrills with a hottie infinitely more attractive than the available women back home. Generally, it's all harmless fun. Some guys are happy to spend 5-10,000 buying ladydrinks and ringing the bell just for the attention and tame groping.

Maybe it's a little nasty of me, but sometimes it does amuse me to see some pale-skinned young newbie fresh off the plane and in a Thai girlie-bar for the first time in his life and he gets mercilessly fleeced - once the girls spot weekness they are all on him like vultures. It happened to me years ago and I think that it's a right of passage if you are a single guy in Thailand.

So true.

We all possibly started in similar circumstances.????????

1 hour ago, Adumbration said:

You are misquoting me.  I did not say bargirls prefer men who can speak Thai.  What I said is that they are less inclined to lie to me when I speak to them in Thai.

And you know this because.....?????????

Edited by Lucky Bones
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Adumbration said:

And so....back to my original point on this thread...how do you "talk to girls in real life" when you don't speak even basic Thai?  Sure...some Thai girls that are not bar girls speak some English but those girls are educated and/or worldly and will show zero interest in a Singha wife beater wearing old, fat and bald farang.

And yes, my mate wears wife beaters, I have told him repeatedly that just changing his wadrobe would increase his chances significantly but he just does not listen.  He also asked me to tutor him in Thai but he gave up after four lessons.

Just recently he had a girl, late thirties, about a 7 in appearance, genuine widower that he brought to meet me.  She had zero English and he was communicating with her entirely using google translate on his phone.  It was rather sad.  The girl told me it was impossible and also she could not cope with his smoking.  He smokes 4-5 packs a day.

Do you know how hard it would be to smoke 4-5 packs a day?

That's pretty much one cig after another all waking hours....

1 pack a day is more normal....Even as being a smoker too I find this shocking...

Edited by redwood1

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Do you know how hard it would be to smoke 4-5 packs a day?

That's pretty much one cig after another all waking hours....

1 pack a day is more normal....Even as being a smoker too I find this shocking...

I have been on a number of camping trips with this guy.  And I can confirm first hand he smokes, at least, four packs a day.  His right hand is entirely yellow nearly up to his wrist.

Edited by Adumbration

13 hours ago, poskat said:

I was sitting in a bar with a few cuties in pattaya one time, and one of the girls proudly flashed a big engagement ring and said "my fiancee gives me big money. So now I only fxxk the guys that I want to..."

It is always big fun when they talk about their current foreign boyfriends. Yeah, does he have any idea what I am doing with you right now? Ha! 

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If you are in Pattaya long time, you are bombarded with money requests from the ladies. Most claim they don't have rent money.

I suspect that the ladies are simply looking for free money for tonight's entertainment.

I rarely get those requests, i got one a few months ago from a regular, i read it on Line didn't reply and she didn't mention it again or ask for more money. They get family demand for money, could be school, clothes, anything

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is always big fun when they talk about their current foreign boyfriends. Yeah, does he have any idea what I am doing with you right now? Ha! 

or they talk about their Thai boyfriend that their Farang "boyfriend" has no clue about.

I am currently traveling with a Thai lady who has a Thai husband, and a Farang "boyfriend" who lives in Pattaya and gives her a monthly stipend. Basically, a very high percent of the ladies in Pattaya have  a Thai man stashed somewhere.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I rarely get those requests, i got one a few months ago from a regular, i read it on Line didn't reply and she didn't mention it again or ask for more money. They get family demand for money, could be school, clothes, anything

Yep. The best response is no response.

Sometimes the ladies crave male company after their bar closes, and find themselves with no money. In desperation, they try messaging for money. Sometimes they get baht from some sucker, and then can hit the karaoke bar.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Yep. The best response is no response.

Sometimes the ladies crave male company after their bar closes, and find themselves with no money. In desperation, they try messaging for money. Sometimes they get baht from some sucker, and then can hit the karaoke bar.

Used to surprise me when some beach road girls would head to 3rd road bars after a night of work to buy man drinks for pretty thai boys

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Used to surprise me when some beach road girls would head to 3rd road bars after a night of work to buy man drinks for pretty thai boys

Not just Beach Road ladies hit the boy bars, plenty of bargirls go there when their bar closes. 

Or, if they go Long Time with a customer, at 1 am they  announce that they have to leave because their roommate lost her room key (the "key trick"). Then, money in hand, they go to a boy bar. 

Edited by Danderman123