Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

I like to ask the bar girls over LINE.... When you have sex last time?????

Usually they say, "long time."   

Then I wait a few days and ask again, most say, "last week."   

One was honest and said she hooked up about 5 times every week for over five years.   

Definitely a candidate for a white gown on her wedding day when she marries the Christian 

farang who thinks she started working last week and never kissed a farang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, jacko45k said:

Jeez, not that old smug chestnut again. I say that is nonsense.... 

Bargirls might like a bit of  chat but Pattaya is a tourist town, and generally they prefer tourists, those who 'do not know too much'! Those who might just believe their lies!

I feel like that is the case everywhere in Thailand. It’s just a non-spoken vibe I get after many years. I don’t think I will ever integrate in comfortably the way I would in my home country no matter how long I’m here or who I know. It’s something to consider if your retiring here,

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I feel like that is the case everywhere in Thailand. It’s just a non-spoken vibe I get after many years. I don’t think I will ever integrate in comfortably the way I would in my home country no matter how long I’m here or who I know. It’s something to consider if your retiring here,

The flip side is when bargirls get snappy and say "you know too much".

• Like 1

Everybody lies whenever it benefits them. Bargirls are no different. 

I've never been with one only prim and proper ones. They lie their a$$ off too. All the time. The recent one told me that before she met me she was already fed up with men but I really take the cake. Few months ago I crashed her car that her dad gifted her. Naturally i called her father and let him know that his daughter crashed the car but no worries we're gonna use mine. He told me he was sorry that his daughter couldn't drive properly and the next week he bought her another one. I can't wait to drive it. 

Edited by A1Str8

Then there's the old trick, when you've been drinking in the one bar for several hours and your hand goes in your pocket to "check the bin" ready to leave....

A fresh beer then comes over with the cashier yelling..  "..this one on the house!" 

1 hour ago, bangkok19 said:

A fresh beer then comes over with the cashier yelling..  "..this one on the house!" 

Good management....... particularly as now you are sat with a fresh 50 baht beer and a hopeful looking girl with an empty glass hoping you will refill it at 150 baht!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I think they are likely the most honest.

Some of them is, depending on they see you as a customer or just someone who is nice to sit and chat to.

Many customers approach make girls act differently to each and one of them. 

Most notably, the first form of sexual slavery appeared during the Ayutthaya period (1350-1767).  During this era, prostitution was permitted and, just like other businesses, the government taxed it. The houses of prostitution were located near the 6 capital of Ayutthaya, in an area that was occupied by the Chinese workers who used their services.

----------

It was during the late 1600s that Chinese immigration in Thailand increased, with their males seeking the sexual services of Thai prostitutes.

-------

Funny how some jokers try to blame Americans ........  bar girls....... would they tell you if they are forced to work?  

of course not.

The farang likes to hear the lies and think they are doing nothing wrong.  Bad farang!!!!  Bad!!!! lol

if the relationship one has with a bar girl or any other euphemism for a prostitute is for casual sex, who cares whether they lie or not; it has little meaningful impact on the punter - any more than the lies the punter tells the bargirl!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/7/2023 at 8:30 PM, save the frogs said:

arent many of them divorced and raising children on their own?

ie single motherhood leads them to this work in some cases, no?

Why would they need to get a divorce when majority of the marriages are even legal.  They go to the temple talks monk throw a bit of water wish you luck tie a string you done.  If you can't afford even that 20-100 baht an elder parent grand mother or grandmother can. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/14/2023 at 11:52 AM, BritManToo said:

Doesn't really bother me. 

When I buy a coffee in a coffee shop I don't care about how many other customers she's served either....... As long as the cup has been washed its all good. 

And therein lies the rub! ????

11 hours ago, 2009 said:

I think they are likely the most honest.

reminds me when I asked a well dressed girl who was dining with an elderly gentleman if he was her boyfriend.

No she said, 'he just customer, boyfriend come from England next week'.........

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1