Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Would you want to hear the truth ?

Like, "I ve been working in bars for 20  years , sometimes having three customers a day , sometimes I get so drunk that we forget to use a condom ,  I got two kids back in the village and I don't remember who their father is , I've never been for a STD check, but I shave down there to stop the itching , I ve had three Chinese customers this week , as well as a Nigerian and a Russian guy and my Thai neighbour popped round for quick afternoon sex just before I left for work today"

The truth would be a right passion killer and thats why you get lies 

Is every bar girl like that? 

Most Bar girls I have known, had 0-3 customers a week. Some only go long time, some only go short time, and some have falang bf, and only do guys for fun and extra tip. Non of them I knew had several customers pr day. I guess different bars have different type of girls.

You choose the bar you like to sit drinking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Would you want to hear the truth ?

Like, "I ve been working in bars for 20  years , sometimes having three customers a day , sometimes I get so drunk that we forget to use a condom ,  I got two kids back in the village and I don't remember who their father is , I've never been for a STD check, but I shave down there to stop the itching , I ve had three Chinese customers this week , as well as a Nigerian and a Russian guy and my Thai neighbour popped round for quick afternoon sex just before I left for work today"

The truth would be a right passion killer and thats why you get lies 

Much better to hear :

I have been sat here in the bar for just a few weeks , not going with any customers and I have been waiting for a special good looking guy to walk though the door , I don't care about money , I've been waiting for an older experienced guy to walk in and so he can teach me all about sex , I've been waiting my whole life for you John , please take me back to your room because I am just so horny now , I am so lucky that such a nice handsome guy walked into this bar ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Much better to hear :

I have been sat here in the bar for just a few weeks , not going with any customers and I have been waiting for a special good looking guy to walk though the door , I don't care about money , I've been waiting for an older experienced guy to walk in and so he can teach me all about sex , I've been waiting my whole life for you John , please take me back to your room because I am just so horny now , I am so lucky that such a nice handsome guy walked into this bar ?

You get what you like to hear, but still wrong to put everyone in same category. Even the chance is high she could be one like that. 

Anyway, most men just want to drink, chit chat and go home alone right?

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Is every bar girl like that? 

Most Bar girls I have known, had 0-3 customers a week. Some only go long time, some only go short time, and some have falang bf, and only do guys for fun and extra tip. Non of them I knew had several customers pr day. I guess different bars have different type of girls.

You choose the bar you like to sit drinking.

Remember that this is the topic about Famous Bar Girl Lies. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Remember that this is the topic about Famous Bar Girl Lies. 

Yes, but still in the reality not many bar girls are that busy unless they working in a brothel. There are real man eaters out, but very few, unless new to the game and suffer from adhd or simular, but useally burn out at some point, and ending up in addiction or other abusive behaviour. 

There is alot to say about bar girls, and if you are not jumping on first and best, there is alot to observe if you visiting same bars over a longer period. Also living in same condominiums as them to. 

It was a great time  when you had internet cafe's around before smartphones to get to know girls and socialize outside bar or any other setting. 

Meeting a girl in tourist areas is a risk no matter where they work or say they work. 

Only time matters to know more about them.

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Meeting a girl in tourist areas is a risk no matter where they work or say they work. 

A Thai lady hotel owner in Chiang Mai once said to me,

'If you want to meet girls who aren't prostitutes move 20Km away from the tourist destinations'

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A Thai lady hotel owner in Chiang Mai once said to me,

'If you want to meet girls who aren't prostitutes move 20Km away from the tourist destinations'

nonsense. many (non sex industry) girls who want to meet a western man for a one night stand or a relationship go to tourist areas because that's where the guys are. admittedly, this was more the case prior to smart phones/internet dating, but still holds good now. i know because i've met countless such girls.

it's very very easy to meet and have a relationship with a non bar girl.

I went to Brazil with a bargirl for 3 weeks. She told her Farang boyfriend that she was going to a temple. I have no idea what she told her Thai husband.

I assume that everything she told me was a lie. 

Her twin sister will sometimes tell me an alternate version of events, but maybe she is lying, too.

Not that it matters, as long as I get value for my money.

• Like 1

Not really about laying barflies but;

- If you want to get "a good Thai woman" to visit you in EU it takes lot of money, time and work by you

- Bar girl comes as agreed, no problems! Does everything by herself. Cheaper too. And never "headaches..." ????

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2023 at 11:08 AM, poskat said:

I was sitting in a bar with a few cuties in pattaya one time, and one of the girls proudly flashed a big engagement ring and said "my fiancee gives me big money. So now I only fxxk the guys that I want to..."

I guess the lie was the alphabet s had gone to end of the word 'give' whereas the true thing thing is it should have been at the end of the word 'fiancee'... 

It was explained to me by a delightful young lady ,(after I got a bit peeved about the daft stories) ,that it was her job as a bar girl to ask for as much as she could get away with and my job as a farang to try and get away with paying her as little as possible (while keeping her happy)!!

We got on fine after the rules of the game were outlined !!

9 hours ago, Hammerite said:

It was explained to me by a delightful young lady ,(after I got a bit peeved about the daft stories) ,that it was her job as a bar girl to ask for as much as she could get away with and my job as a farang to try and get away with paying her as little as possible (while keeping her happy)!!

Did the rules of the game change after you married her?  :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leaver said:
15 hours ago, Hammerite said:

Did the rules of the game change after you married her? 

We never got to that stage although I did meet her family and remember her fondly 25 years later!!!

15 hours ago, Hammerite said:

It is a mistake that many customers make , they don't realise that the bargirls are working in the bars and its part of their job to relieve as much money from their customers as they can .

The girls are not there socially , they are working .

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 7:09 PM, Hummin said:

You get what you like to hear, but still wrong to put everyone in same category. Even the chance is high she could be one like that. 

Anyway, most men just want to drink, chit chat and go home alone right?

When I was a young vagabond, getting them to stay after one pop was a challenge.

Twenty years later, getting them to leave was a headache.

Twenty years on, the pleasures of waking up alone is simply bliss.

• Like 1