Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO that depends entirely on you - or her.

I had (in my mind) great sex with some girls and even if they told me their name, I forgot it within days. 

I had boring sex with some girls, and I forgot them the moment I walked out of the door.

And then it happened with a few girls that they were on my mind and in my heart for some time - even without any sex.

It depends mostly on us what we feel and think.

Sex is like drugs, you chasing that feeling you once had, and once and awhile it appears, but really not same as the colours you have painted it with for years. 

Im lucky to find a wife who like sex, like to play, and push the limits, if not, I would not have bothered marry. I would still be chasing that moment, and never give up! 

Anyway, who calls the dentist, when you need a plumber? Chasing good girls, is like, oh, I forgot

• Like 2

10 hours ago, proton said:

sorry mister, have period

After 10 drinks telling you she want to go together, you paid a 1000 barfine and 5K short time at the first time in the gogo. You end up back in the room, to then get to hear exactly that sentence lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, orchis said:

A toy half their age; something they must have learned from many a john, eh, customer.

Not at all, it is more populair within Thai to Thai business than it is with foreigners. In chonburi there are even places for (older) thai ladies with money to be entertained by six pack model Thai boys.

But in the foreign scene yeah, often they get a old guy first, he dies, they now are loaded and then take a toy boy (not uncommon to see a failure younger farang getting big bucks just hanging around).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

After 10 drinks telling you she want to go together, you paid a 1000 barfine and 5K short time at the first time in the gogo. You end up back in the room, to then get to hear exactly that sentence lol.

It was 400 baht barfine 1000k shortime in my day in Bkk, often not even worth that!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

It was 400 baht barfine 1000k shortime in my day in Bkk, often not even worth that!

This is the gogo pricing I mention of course, but to be honest, 2-3K short time and 700B bar fines are a standard mostly now. Guess that explains why most places are way too empty.

The business is still dying, it's just a very slow death. Except perhaps in magic Pattaya, there you still get the 1K 400 baht value in soi 6. Best on earth.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

This is the gogo pricing I mention of course, but to be honest, 2-3K short time and 700B bar fines are a standard mostly now. Guess that explains why most places are way too empty.

The business is still dying, it's just a very slow death. Except perhaps in magic Pattaya, there you still get the 1K 400 baht value in soi 6. Best on earth.

Not just the prices, looking at photos they are mostly fatter, have tattoos all over the place and often those stupid braces. Not been to a sex bar for 20 years, no interest at all now

Edited by proton

20 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Girl on dating site: ''I am looking for a nice decent guy who not talk about sex all the time''
Foreigner: ''Starts talking, let's meet up''
Girl on dating site: ''You can meet me at friends bar *gogo*, I only do PR"

All the ladies I encounter on dating sites want to meet at short-time hotels.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What's the problem?

Turn around baby!

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And why do you join this thread if there is "no interest at all now"? 

Boredom, mrs up country for some making a merit nonsense. Lying bar girls are a source of amusement, from memory. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

I have lied and said Im just a poor backpacker, but they didnt believe me. And when I said I never had a girlfriend, they didnt believe me either, and when I said I never drink before, they got me drunk and I woke up with 3 girls in my bed next morning and nobody asked for money! True story, but I hanged out with these girls for months after and they got their pay back, and not to mention all the letters I translated and also wrote for them. 

A very good investment in me by the girls. They also fixed a decent cheap appartment for me in the same building they where living.

Btw I was 34 years and handsume. 

Good old Patong days, and no smartphones yet, and internet cafe was a good meeting point. 

Good story, many won't like that. I used to like it when girls paid the bar fine to come back to my hotel

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you stay long enough, you meet girls who are sponsored, but bored waiting, and they can not really trust their sponsors even they send money and ask them to wait.

I never understood the mentality of sponsoring a girl they met on holiday, and expect her to wait for them coming back be it months or god knows. 

They get bored, and to many of them is hooked on the game of hunting customers, not only the money, especially when they already gave sponsors, it is the game that matters.

I never sponsored a girl. But I remember when I first visited Thailand and I had this white knight feeling that if I would take a girl out of this horrible bar scene that they will love me forever.

I am not sure if they still do that, but when I was young and still "back home" I saw on TV documentaries of all those girls who are treated like slaves and who only do that because their parents sold them into prostitution.

I am pretty sure lots of guys still feel like the white knights and think the girl has to be thankful for the rest of her life.

white-knight.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Mmm. I was in tech sales for 10 years. The company reps would occasionally drop by, and it was easy to see what got them hired. Of course being very attractive, but also the charisma, the flirtations. Body language, facial expressions, leaning into you and lightly touching, pretending it was an accident, laughing at everything you said. Man, you brought back some memories. The end result of would then be when you got a customer wanting 100 pieces of X product, of course brand X would be the first that came to mind. Hehe. They really had it down.

Then, if you could match their game with some of your own, when you got sent off to trade shows, saw them out in the exhibit hall, got invites to bar meetups, and then hotel rooms.... I'm afraid I never got that far, but some colleagues shared their stories. Ah. Those flirtatious visits they gave me over at my desk were plenty exciting enough for me. 

One gave you bj’s under the desk. Nobody could see her under there. That’s all she did all day. You cracked a nut all day every couple of hours.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I never sponsored a girl. But I remember when I first visited Thailand and I had this white knight feeling that if I would take a girl out of this horrible bar scene that they will love me forever.

I am not sure if they still do that, but when I was young and still "back home" I saw on TV documentaries of all those girls who are treated like slaves and who only do that because their parents sold them into prostitution.

I am pretty sure lots of guys still feel like the white knights and think the girl has to be thankful for the rest of her life.

white-knight.jpeg

Most girls have a story to tell, some do and some dont, but my wife says, the girls know what they are doing, and no surprises. 

However some families is rotten, and we know there is alot of mental health illness among many of the bar girls. And the only option they have, is become a sex worker to manage to get some income.

It is not completely black and white, you will find all kind of people with different backgrounds. 

Anyway, as said before, never been to much a bar girl monger, even I got to know many of them. Most of the girls I became friends with was decent nice girls with dreams and hope as everyone else. But of course very narrow view of point, because you just dont become friends with those who are deleted, addicts or go crazy every now and then.

Been surprised over the decades how so many Thais, despite the lies that go with the trade, are not into the classic prostitute profile - "hard faced, cold hearted, money only bitch" stereotype (think 'Russian'). After about 3 times, many develop a genuine, tolerably mercantile, affection for the customer. Always a nice surprise.

Had regular pleasant exchanges of sex, money and lies, usually at unconventional, unpredictable hours, e.g. afternoon, very very late, or even morning: 'can i come see you?' 'Ok but mi ha loi baht na' "OK, me downstair". Very nice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xenophon said:

Been surprised over the decades how so many Thais, despite the lies that go with the trade, are not into the classic prostitute profile - "hard faced, cold hearted, money only bitch" stereotype (think 'Russian'). After about 3 times, many develop a genuine, tolerably mercantile, affection for the customer. Always a nice surprise.

I am sure it also depends a lot on the customer.

Some guys treat them like humans and maybe like a girlfriend.

Other treat them like slaves.