UK; Girl,7, in a critical condition after shooting outside funeral injures six people

Social Media

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think me means the suspected nationality of the shooters is not being reported on the BBC main news page...

... most likely because its completely unknown....  This ‘immigration / ethnic minority’ discussion is completely moot until more is know and only points to the negative bias of some of the posters making such comments. 

There really should be a description of the shooter  , he could be hiding out in a bar in Pattaya and some posters could keep an eye out for him and call the police if they see him ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There really should be a description of the shooter  , he could be hiding out in a bar in Pattaya and some posters could keep an eye out for him and call the police if they see him ?

Hiding in Pattaya?

If the shooter was white, with a shaved head, bad tattoos and a chang vest I am sure that information would be released by now. 

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Not on mine. The Nepal plane crash and china covid deaths. Plus something about Indian farmers.

It’s on the front page of main news which includes all world news events. 

on U.K. news page it’s the headline item. 

• Like 2

Good news, an arrest has been made. 

Euston shooting: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after 'drive-by' outside church

The Metropolitan Police said a 22-year-old man was arrested after a car was stopped in Cricklewood Lane, Barnet, shortly before 4pm on Sunday.

He has been taken into custody.

https://news.sky.com/story/euston-shooting-man-22-arrested-over-drive-by-after-church-memorial-service-12787545

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Good news, an arrest has been made. 

Euston shooting: Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after 'drive-by' outside church

The Metropolitan Police said a 22-year-old man was arrested after a car was stopped in Cricklewood Lane, Barnet, shortly before 4pm on Sunday.

He has been taken into custody.

https://news.sky.com/story/euston-shooting-man-22-arrested-over-drive-by-after-church-memorial-service-12787545

Great news. I cant imagine the perp was any kind of genius.

I can't find any information on the suspect though. I wonder why? Doesn't fit the narrative?

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Great news. I cant imagine the perp was any kind of genius.

I can't find any information on the suspect though. I wonder why? Doesn't fit the narrative?

What narrative do people want this to fit ???

It turns out the Husband and father of the two women who’s memorial service it was is a convicted member of the Cali drug cartel.... 

It seems some want to associate race or immigration issues with this shooting and are getting bent out of shape that the news is not fitting their bias.... 

This looks more like it could have been cartel related - someone sending a very strong message. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2009 said:

We will see who gets caught for this crime, but I strongly suspect a 1st or 2nd generation migrant.

I get the impression you want it to be an immigrant.....   (or 1st / 2nd gen migrant) - You seem to need this information to justify the racial bias you are carrying.

IF we are sticking our necks out - I suspect we’ll find out the shooter is Columbian or linked to Columbian cartel somehow. 

Edited by richard_smith237

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I get the impression you want it to be an immigrant.....   (or 1st / 2nd gen migrant) - You seem to need this information to justify the racial bias you are carrying.

No, actually on the contrary: I wish Britain had migrants that were beneficial to the country.

Like the previous migrants who came to integrate, work, and support themselves honestly: Irish, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, for example.

The new wave of migrants are quite different aren't they?

Racial bias? Just look at the statistics on migrant crime. You can do that objectively, right?

And what's your bias? Do you have one?

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

IF we are sticking our necks out - I suspect we’ll find out the shooter is Columbian or linked to Columbian cartel somehow. 

Well, no <deleted>. 

You didn't think it would be a young lad from Kent, did you? 

Or a Chinese medical student?

Edited by 2009
  • Thanks 1

Americans have a strong need to prove that carrying a gun makes them a man. It tends to make up for their insecurity.

The myth of good guys with guns imploded at Uvalde.

The UK population wanted gun control but didn't ban guns. Hence there are gun incidents still, but as other posters mentioned, it is rare. 

10 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Americans have a strong need to prove that carrying a gun makes them a man. It tends to make up for their insecurity.

The myth of good guys with guns imploded at Uvalde.

The UK population wanted gun control but didn't ban guns. Hence there are gun incidents still, but as other posters mentioned, it is rare. 

To be fair, some Americans, by no means all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1