Pink Floyd bandmates feud over member’s antisemitic, pro-Putin remarks: ‘Guess the reunion is off'

Social Media

The Kremlin likes him..............lol

Russia asks Pink Floyd's Roger Waters to speak on Ukraine arms at UN

UNITED NATIONS, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Russia has asked Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters to speak to the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday at a meeting that Moscow requested to discuss the delivery of weapons to Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-asks-pink-floyds-roger-waters-speak-ukraine-arms-un-2023-02-07/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

Hopefully Roger won't be a useful idiot to the Russian barbarians as Trump is.

I agree with him about the  inhumane policies of the Israelis to the Palestinians but that doesn't make him an anti Semite. However, he's so wrong about Russia and its brutal invasion of a sovereign nation. 

Wake up Roger! Which countries in Eastern Europe wants to remain under the suppressive governance of authoritarian Russia?

They've been through that. That's why they voluntarily joined NATO, and for a very good reason. Freedom.

This is nothing to do with Trump .

I recall Roger Waters saying untrue things about what happens in Israel with the Palestinians .

A Palestinian got shot in the foot with a rubber bullet which didnt cause any lasting damage  and Waters claimed that Israel deliberately blew the leg of a Palestinian because he was a good football player .

I stopped listening  to Pink Floyd because of him 

10 hours ago, Black Ops said:

It's a perfect album embedded in the memory of so many rock lovers in the early 70s.  I remember being worried at the time hearing it being played in Hull's department store 

'What! Have Floyd sold out? Floyd are underground man, not for middle aged shoppers buying shirts'.

Lol