Driver license renewal at Bangkok land transport office area 4

kidneyw

Has anybody recently tried to renew their five year Thai driving license at the Bangkok Land Transport Office Area 4 at Nong Chok?

I read that you cannot book an appointment online and have to make two visits. The first being to make an appointment and the second to be processed.

I assume the standard paperwork of residence certificate and medical certificate are required.

Any information on how long the process takes or any curve balls that might be thrown at me, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I realise my renewal was not at the office you have mentioned, but you may also have to do the online test which involves watching a video and answering a few multiple choice questions. My renewal would not have been accepted without the pass certificate.  www. dlt-elearning.com.

3 hours ago, CFCjeff said:

I realise my renewal was not at the office you have mentioned, but you may also have to do the online test which involves watching a video and answering a few multiple choice questions. My renewal would not have been accepted without the pass certificate.  www. dlt-elearning.com.

Thanks for the advice.