300,000-Baht Coffee Maker and CCTV Camera Stolen from Cafe in Sri Racha

snoop1130

331723003_1902182233466221_2160754972288163945_n-696x391.jpg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

A thief broke a Sri Racha cafe’s glass door and stole a 300,000-baht coffee grinder. The thief also did not forget to take with them the venue’s CCTV camera before running away.

Sri Racha Police came to investigate the 28 AM Coffee&Slow bar located on Sri Racha-Nong Kho Road in the Sri Racha district of Chonburi after receiving a theft report from the cafe owner.

The 30-year-old owner, Mr. Patcharadol Sonsoke, told Sri Racha police that an unidentified culprit broke into his cafe around 4 AM on February 17th and stole his La Marzoccolinea mini coffee grinder worth over 300,000 baht, according to him.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/02/20/300000-baht-coffee-maker-and-cctv-camera-stolen-from-cafe-in-sri-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-02-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

18 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

Maybe the machine was being used to sell nuclear secrets....... we simply don't know!!!!!!   

But some of us don't come to such insane theories in some strange effort to muddy the waters!

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

But some of us don't come to such insane theories in some strange effort to muddy the waters!

They said I was insane when I said most diamonds are fake!!!  Turns out I was right.   Then I said China is keeping 1 million people prisoner, right again!!!!   Then I told people about spy balloons!!! They said I was crazy.  Bitcoin, crazy!!!!    

you are trying to muddy my pristine lake!!!  get out of my lake!!!! 

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

Depending on which model is chosen, over 300,000 thb is a fair price if you include shipping and taxes.

They are professional machines.

https://idrinkcoffee.com/collections/la-marzocco-linea-mini

For a coffee machine yes, I understand the top models are expensive but 300,000 for a grinder?

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

his La Marzoccolinea mini coffee grinder worth over 300,000 baht,

1 hour ago, BananaStrong said:

Now.... probably 4300. 

I'd pay the bottom price; I love my coffee.  The above machines go for thousands of $s on-line.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

For a coffee machine yes, I understand the top models are expensive but 300,000 for a grinder?

When my trusty Saeco went belly-up, I did shop for a new one.. when I learned the price my home went instant!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

When my trusty Saeco went belly-up, I did shop for a new one.. when I learned the price my home went instant!

I had a Saeco Odea Go fully automatic coffee machine... worked great for 10 years then died, Bon Cafe in Bkk said hard to find parts now so cannot repair.

Luckily it has a fault find mode so I can power it up in a test mode and use the grinder to process my beans an do a pour over coffee.